Chapter 87: Leave

On the fifth day of October, Feng Momo followed the officials of the Ministry of Rites and set off to return to Jinling together.

There were also a few charming beauties with them. These beauties were very reluctant. They stood by the side of the carriage and cried for a long time. Finally, they were forcibly dragged into the carriage by a sturdy servant woman.

The convoy started creaking, and the wedding of Prince Jing came to an end.

Feng Momo spread the news that the beauties were sent back. It turns out that these beauties annoyed Princess Jing, causing her to faint and Prince Jing immediately sent these beauties back without giving them face.

This princess turned out to be so favored? This incident was very spread in Xiping City. For a while, no one dared to gossip about Princess Jing and the Xi family. No matter how much the Xi family want to emphasize that Xi Yunwan is the original princess, it can't compare to the current princess Tang Shishi. Not only was she able to conceive Prince Jing's heirs, she was favored by the prince, and even the Empress Dowager was behind her. With these three things in mind, who would be crazy enough to offend her?

Lu Yufei breathed a sigh of relief after seeing off Feng Momo. After Lu Yufei worried for two days, she finally eased her breath. She changed her clothes and talked to Zhang Momo in a leisurely manner: "These people can be regarded as gone. These days, I am afraid to say a wrong word or take a wrong step. Fortunately, they left. So I can sleep peacefully."

Zhang Momo said: "But the Shizi Consort has nothing to do with this. They were disciplined by the Wangfei, and they had nothing to do with the Shizi Consort. The Shizi Consort just stays here and doesn't cause any trouble."

Lu Yufei also felt sad: "Yes. Fortunately, I don't have to deal with them in the future. If I live in the mansion and everyone around me is like this, it would be terrible."

Zhang Momo paused slightly and thought of the remaining beauties. Lu Yufei thought they were stupid, but in fact they were the smart ones.

Tang Shishi is even the first among these beauties. Zhang Momo suddenly felt that she and the others were wrong about Tang Shishi. They felt that Tang Shishi was stupid, utilitarian, and useless, but Tang Shishi had lived in the Forbidden City for three years as the number one person. Will there be stupid person who can walk out of the Forbidden City alive?

Zhang Momo suddenly had a chill in her back, as if she had overlooked a very important thing. Lu Yufei also thought of the few remaining beauties in the mansion. Before they were sent to Jing Mansion, the beauties were screened three times, the ones who have are still standing are undoubtedly the strong ones. This is the same as cultivating, there seems to be fewer women in the mansion, but the degree of danger has risen.

Zhang Momo sighed: "When the people from the palace left two days ago, those five beauties cried like a river. Now, they have returned to the palace, how can there be any good fruits to eat? The guards felt bad for them....as well as this old slave."

"Bad?" Lu Yufei disdainfully said, "The prince personally ordered it, and Feng Momo also agreed. How dare those guards pity them? They can only cry now, and when they return to the palace, even crying is a sin. "

Zhang Momo sighed: "The prince really indulges in the Princess. Those beauties only spoke a few words, and the words were reasonable. As a result, the princess got angry, and everyone was driven away. The wind and the waves are calm, and the sea and the sky are wide. What's the point?"

Lu Yufei said coolly: "She is immune to anything so naturally she doesn't want to bear it, and she doesn't want to retire. I don't believe it, the prince will really not accept concubines. The prince said that is just to take care of the overall situation, in order to let the children live safely. Come down, hold her steady for the time being. I want to see how she will end up when she has no support in her stomach when she gives birth to the child."