{ℂ𝕙,𝟡: 𝔸 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥}

{Ceil Pov}
"Another death has accorded?" I said in annoyance as I place the newspaper down on to table "Yes, it appears that Sir Entetuar has died from Lila poison." Sebastian said while pouring me a cup of tea "Lila poison?"  

"Yes it's a type of poison made by a certain Lilly flowers but most commonly used is the blue Picasso Calla Lilly's. Only a few are found in the world." I nodded at Sebastian's response until he handed me a letter I open it and read it "WHAT?!"

{Y/n Pov}
I spit out my tea and begin to cough "Misters! are you alright?!" Juvia asked as she ran over to me and patted my back "I-I'm fine its just this letter." I said as I wipe my mouth with the napkin Juvia gave me "Tell Shigeru to take care of the Manor. I have someone I would like to speak to." I said as I stood up from my chair and gave Juvia my cat as I left the dining room. I made my way to the back of the manor and to the stables grabbing one of the twin's horses, I put it's saddle on and bridle "Hai!" I said as I hopped on the horse it neighed and we rode off after an hour of ridding I made it to my'Fiancés' estate "Hello Lady [Y-]"

"Where is he?" I asked cutting off Jumbo my fiancés gatekeeper "Oh, master Zenzo is in the second floor, game room." Jumbo said happily I nodded and gave him the horse while I walk into the estate "But my lady he -" I cut him off again by slamming the door's open "It'll only take a while." I said walking in while the door's slowly closed behind me {That damn scientist! why did I keep him!} I thought as I made my way to the game room and slam the door open "Huh? oh, Hi [Y/n]. Do you need anythi- Wait...Hmmmm, Oh! now I know why your here." he said 

I narrow my eye's at him and enter the room shutting the door behind me "Zenzo when I said'I would accept the offer

I narrow my eye's at him and enter the room shutting the door behind me "Zenzo when I said'I would accept the offer.' I was being bloody sarcastic! Now I have to protect the damn Queen!! I can hardily protect the circle !" I said angrily but he chuckles "Don't worry [Y/n] I'm sure you can work something out."

"Well...the basement is almost empty." I said with a sinister smile but he back's away "Listen we don't have to resort to that! And if you think about it. It's a steal if you ask me since she would pay you the same amount she dose for her guards not to mention the fact that if you do agree to her terms that she would have no choice but to listen to your one demand." he said my smile drop's and have my serious face on "What would that demand be?" I asked "To never be caught." my eye's widen "Think about it every client you had never once mentioned your name when it came to there favor. Sure no one knows about it and you do know how to hide, erase, manipulate, and hunt down your target's so if you ask me telling the queen that one demand will benefit us both."

"I- *sigh*I really hate it when your right." I said as I turn around and left the game room shutting the door behind me "Leaving already Lady [Y/n]?" Jumbo asked as he opened the gate for me while I got on the horse "Yes but do tell Zenzo that I'm waiting for those bloody papers. He only has a 5month's left and if he doesn't sign them I will force him to." I said as I rode off once I made it back my manor I notice a carriage pulling up behind me "Hello! [Y/n] it's so delighted to see you again!" Alios said as he got of the carriage "Hello to you too Alios." I said as I got off the horse "Good evening lady [Y/n]." Claude said bowing at me "Hello Claude. Anyways the twin's prepared the tea garden to your liking Alios."I said as I grabbed the horses lead but then notice a lavender haired maid wearing an eyepatch on the front seat of the carriage "Is she coming as well?" I asked pointing at her "Her?! No way!" he said in annoyance "Oh...ok-"