𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 4 days later (Saturday)

"And who is dis lil boy?"

"His name is Julian" I answered back to My brother who was driving, I was going over julian's house today to finish the project since he missed two days.

He told me not to finish it without him so now I had to go over his house since My mom and dad went to have a night out. They do that a lot.

"You know his last name?" Nehemiah asked "Why would he know the boys— Shut up Nemo" Josiah said rubbin his belly and smackin Bubby shoulder.

"Tired of you hittin on me"

"Tired of you." JoJo stuck his tongue out and my brother laughed shaking his head.

"Your destination is on the left" The navigation system thingy rung out and we looked over and Nehemiah laughed "Awww shittt" He shook his head.

"Stay innna car baby" He gave jojo a kiss "Mhm ain't that Fazo?" I heard JoJo say before we got out the car.

"Yoooo!" Bubby called out makin one of the dudes look to the side "Yooooo My boy!" He said and they dapped each other up.

"Julian yo son ain't he?" Nehemiah said shakin his head and Fazo nodded his head takin another puff of his blunt. Ian dumb I kno what weed is.

"Yeahhh dat lil nigga bad" He shook his head "But I got him fa ah few days, his momma mad I fucked anotha girl" He brushed his hand over his waves forward.

"Like how you mad! We ain't een together tf" He rolled his eyes "Damn mannn" Nehemiah laughed "What about that lil nigga you be runnin round wit?" Fazo asked and Nehemiah mugged him.

"His name Josiah and that's still my baby." Fazo held his hands up "ight damn my bad" He laughed.

"Nemoooo!! Hurry tf up I gotta peeeee" Josiah rolled down the window and then rolled it back up "What y'all doin ova hea anyways?" He asked takin ah sip of his cup and puttin his blunt out.

"Yo son called my brother ova hea to do sum project shit like dat" Bubby shrugged and Fazo shook his head "dat lil nigha— JULIANNN!!" He screamed and I giggled.

"What!" Julian walked down and Fazo pointed at him "I done told you about inviting ppl ova hea givin ppl our address now— what if it was da opps yeah yeah" Julian cut him off and turned ta me.

"Wassup shordy" He licked his lips and I looked down "na wait ah damn— NEHEMIAH DONT MAKE MY PREGNANT ASS BEAT YOU COME TF ONNN!!" Josiah cut him off and he looked at me and back at the Julian then back at me.

"Watch yo self lil nigga" Nehemiah pointed at Julian and then dapped Fazo up givin me a kiss onna cheek "be good" He turned to Fazo "love bro" He walked off.

"Love!" Fazo called back and then looked at us "Ight look hea don't do nun I wouldn't do" He said noddin and Julian rolled his eyes "Dadd yo dumb ass ah do anythin" He laughed.

"Lil nigga I will beat yo ass in front of yo lil bf stop playin" He patted his back and walked in da house. Julian grabbed my hand and walked in the house going right up the stairs.

"So Whatchu tryna do?"

"The project..."

"Mane you rlly came here fa dat?" He asked makin me squint and nod my head "Yeahhh dats why you asked me ova hea for any ways" I shrugged puttin down my book bag and reachin in and pullin out the paper.

"Okay so we needs finish our description and that's all, since we already did the Eiffel Tower at school" I turned around and he rolled his eyes.

"Ion wanna be onnat I wanna get onna game or sumn" He yawned and I smacked my lips "well Ian come over hea for that so I can leave." I turned around and got pulled by my belt loop. "aight aight, I quit" He sighed rubbin his forehead.

"Aight come on damn for I cry" He sighed and I laughed at him.

______________

"No I want that one" I pointed to the apple juice and he smacked his lips "You got fruit punch drink dat" He mugged me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine be greedy"

"Ik you not mad cause ion wanna give you my shit" He mugged me and I ate my apple slices from McDonalds "Karter" He called my name.

"You hea me talkin to you" He eyed me "Aight man hea crybaby ass." He switched our drinks and I smiled "thank youuu" I dragged and he rolled his eyes wavin me off.

"I'm still hea stfu" He put his headset back on "Yo brother finna come get you in like ah hour so be ready" Fazo came in and I nodded "alright thank you" I said and sat on Julian bed.

His room was actually pretty clean. He hadda few posters of youngboy, herbo, rod wave, NoCap and all of them.

"You gone drink dat juice?" I asked lookin at the fruit punch I just had. I rlly ain want it just want him to pay attention to me.

"Don't worry about who tf that is nigga" He said and then turned around "Thought you said you ain like fruit punch." He frowned "I don't just wanted ta bother you" I smiled ah lil bit and he sighed.

"Yo hair so curly" I played wit one of them and he leaned back ah lil bit into my lap "Pass the mf ball bitch!" He yelled "Watch yo mouth." I frowned and he pulled his head back to look at me "My bad" He looked back at the tv.

"Stfu nigha worried about me fa?" He said "Aight crybaby I quit now frl." He said and I rolled my eyes goin back to playin in his hair.
____________

"Why tf he wrapped all around him like dat"

"Mane Dey kids shut da hell up"

"Ion like dat yo son gettin to comfy"

"Look like yo brother like my son nigga we gone be in laws"

"Not wit yo unfaithful ass"

"Shut yo ass up, hope yo baby give you hell stupid nigga."

"K"

I opened my eyes cause all dat loud noise and moved my head up ah lil bit seein Julian sleep wit his head on mines.

"Julian" his hand was over my body so I couldn't really get up like dat without wakin him up.

"Hm"

"Get up I gotta leave"

"They kno we standin right—stfu nigga ruinin Dey lil moment"

Right!-Author

"You gotta leave?" He yawned and looked down makin me nod my head "Aight" he sighed and got up offa me lettin me get up.

"Bye" I waved and he put his head up givin me ah lil grin and wavin "bye crybaby" he said puttin his head under ah pillow and goin back ta sleep.

Ian no damn crybaby.

"Stop callin me that" I whispered shouted so he couldn't hea me and Nehemiah grabbed my bag "Aight see y'all" Fazo said and I nodded my head.

"Thank you for— you'll be back lil nigga I'll see you soon" he fist bumped me and I gave him ah weird look before returning it.

"Alright I guess"

Hey yallllllll🥺

Ian take that long to update....shiiii atleast I updated LMAOOOO

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment 🤍