S1: Chapter 12 - Catalyst

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry about the late update. Writers block got me for quite a bit and it was annoying me. 

It took some time for this chapter, I probably re-wrote it three or four times. Thanks for waiting patiently and thank you for all the support! I know I say it a lot, but it should be said. This story wouldn't have gotten to where it is if it wasn't for you guys. 

All the love in the world :)))

Enjoy the chapter folks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the dorm, the girls were all in their beds. Not sleeping. How could they? They were not only worried for Shinji, but now their fellow members were also staying at the hospital. One certain member had some grievances about the decision, since Tzuyu was there when it happened. Therefore thinking she should be the one there. However, Soojin argued that because of Tzuyu's injuries she should be at home resting properly. 

The girls were all restless, tossing and turning in their beds, not being able to fall asleep with the image of Shinji in their heads. 

"Hey... Tzuyu..." Chaeyoung said with a hushed tone, but just loud enough for Tzuyu to hear and for her to respond with a hum. "You don't have to answer this but..." She then proceeded to look at Dahyun, the two made eye contact with each other.

"W-What happened?" Chaeyoung asked, her words cautious. Dahyun gulped and turned to look at Tzuyu. The maknae still had their back turned to them. However, Tzuyu soon pushed herself upright, causing the two flinch a little.

Tzuyu had this dead expression on her face. She began to repeat the memories of today, despite how terrifying it was... ... ...

Seoul National University

The explosion rocked the entire neighbourhood. The sole shockwave from the explosion could be felt from 300 meters. The sound of air ripping could be heard even further than that. Car horns, and alarms were going off paired off with screams of fear and agony. 

 Tzuyu laid on the ground, her entire body in pain. Scrapes on her legs and arms, plus a bleeding from her forehead due to shrapnel cutting her. She slowly pushed herself up, using whatever strength she had that wasn't seized by fear.

She could barely get on her feet as the pain was agonizing. He breathing was heavy and panicked, hugging herself as a way to calm herself. "O-Oppa? Where are you?" She asked on the verge of tears. 

She kept on turning to see if she could find anyone. The poor girl screamed as loud as she could when she saw a mans body laid on the floor, pooling with blood. The mere sight caused her to fall back on concrete, not even noticing the pain due top adrenaline. Never in Tzuyu's life has she ever seen a dead body... 

"Help..." The man weakly pleaded, his arm reaching out covered in his own blood. Tzuyu was completely paralyzed. The image of a dying man asking for help forever engraved into her memories. "P-Please... I... I don't want to..." With a painful cough, the mans eyes rolled back and his head hit the floor. His body motionless.

Tzuyu curled into a ball and continued to plead for anyone to come. "Oppa... Unnie... Mom... Please..." 

"Tzuyu!?" A voice shouted. 

"Oppa?" Tzuyu felt this feeling of relief overcome her. "Oppa! I'm here!" She screamed as loud as she could. From the smoke, she could see a silhouette moving towards her. When Tzuyu saw Shinji running towards her, that was the happiest moment in her life. She couldn't help but burst into a tearful smile.