•54•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

We're currently at Miss Im's house, we have to check some places in their house, if ever there's any evidences left around, that we can use for the case.

We're going next to their company after this. We just see the room, the old roon that Mr. Im using when he's still there.

"Jeongyeon!" Momo shouted at the other corner.

"Why?" I asked.

"I see nothing!" she said, this idiot!

"I see nothing too!" Jihyo shouted from the other corner too, i cant with them huhu (╥╯﹏╰╥)

"I think we can't see anything here, after all what happened when my dad died we all left his stuffs here that are very important for them." Miss Im said she also help us find some evidences here.

"So there a very little possibility that we can find another evidence here, for sure they mostly put some stuffs of Mr. Im here that aren't related to the case, there's a little chance I see." Jihyo said.

"Uhm what if we tried to find somewhere in our company? Where i found the letter that dad left there?" Miss Im suggested.

"Oh! That one!" Momo said.

"Let's go?" I said and we all left theur house, actually when we went here lately no one around. They just left their house with no one, who else who can they're all busy to their own business after Mr. Im died.

「NAYEON's POV」

Some minutes after Prosecutor Yoo stopped the car in front of the building. I told them to not get out of the car to, I have to ask mom if it's okay that there's someone will investigate the old office of dad.

"Are they only went to see your dad's old office?" mom asked.

"They said, 'cause I've found a letter there." I answered.

"So you?"

"Yup mom."

"Okay, I'm letting y'all to go there, if they need something or they'll request something else just tell it to me huh?" she said.

"Yes mom, thank you so much. I'll gonna call them." I said and she nodded. I immediately run after that to tell them that I got a permission from mom.

"Really?" Momo said.

"OMG, finally I'm gonna get the chance to go inside the very best nd big company in South Korea ever! Plus the fact that this company right in front of us is one of the big 3 in the whole world!" Jihyo said with a big smile and her eyes was like shining.

"Stop! Okay? We just go went here just to see some evidences around the old office of Mr. Im, okay?" Jeongyeon said.

"Okay let's go." Momo said.

- - -
「JEONGYEON's POV」

Almost 5 minutes already when we've started to investigate the place yet we can't find something to be called as evidence.

I started to walk towards the door and take some time to peek there, search every corner of the hallway in front Mr. Im's old office. (A/N: wait but i remember how jeongyeon peeks like puppy huhu)

Until I find something, the CCTV right there before you turn into you left and passed away Mr. Im's old office. Actually, I've notice in the whole part of this building, every corner of it have a CCTV.

Suddenly, remember Miss Im told me these past few days, when she got the letter from her dad which laying in the floor. The same place where we examining the place right now and where she found the letter in this office. She notice someone around here maybe the person who look suspicious has been caught in the CCTV plus there's a possibility that, that person is still around the building. A spy if I'll called.

"Jeong?" Jihyo called me and walk towards me to peek too.

"There's a CCTV right there." then I point it.

"What's with that?" she asked.

"Miss Im mentioned me that she felt like someone looks suspicious around when she found the letter in this office.  Maybe if we check that CCTV we'll find out who's the spy there." I said.

"Let's go?" she asked and I just nodded.

- - -

it's been a long time i guess, the class has started one week already, btw happy nayeon dayy<33