Chapter-7

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

I'm unable to sleep a wink last night.

Getting up early which is not Livia Simmons would do even the world is going to be destroyed next second.

I saw the jerk sleeping soundly next to me making me irritated.

He was hundred time handsome than his usual self with messy look in bed.

Now I'm even more annoyed.

I don't know why if I see people who is sleeping peacefully which I don't get I feel extremely annoyed and wanted to wake them the very next second.

I won't do that today.

After showering and dressing up I saw him getting up and going to washroom.

Not wasting any second I locked him in the washroom.

Siting up in the bed I saw the lock moving.

Hehe.

"Brat?", He called.

"Yes Jerk", I answered back.

"Open the door", he warned.

"Stay there for all day", with that I came down.

"Brat", I can hear his voice.

No way I'm going to leave you alone.

You have to reap what you have sown Mr.Zane Insane Ricardo.

"Lily?", She was busy making breakfast.

"Baby, why are you sad?", she came to my side.

"Nothing", I said smiling a little.

"Oh come on Liv", she called out.

"Zane is not in a good mood",I complained.

"That's why his name is grumpy cat", she tried to encourage me.

"I don't know. He was in extreme bad mood. He looked like 'if anyone disturbs me or talked to me I'll hunt your life tonight", I told her.

"You don't disturb him for next three hours. I'm warning you", hugging her I added.

"Don't worry baby. I won't disturb him. I'll punish him when he comes down", she returned my hug.

"Bye Lily. Don't disturb him. Be extra careful.I will be late tonight. Inform the old man", turning towards the door I smiled widely showing my perfect teeth.

Grandpa will be up by 11. Until then you are struck my dear hubby.

"Plan success", I smirked as I flipped my hair in proud.

He was stuck at least for two hours.

Getting in my car I drove to my office.

"Doll", my mom was in office surprising me.

"Mom", I don't know what took over me before I could think I was already hugging her.

Her scent.

My mommy. My mom and me are same height.

"God,Is Zane is taking care of you or not? Why have you lost so much weight?", She complained looking over me.

"He is worst", I whined.

"Guys, please don't over act. You wedding was yesterday. Just YESTERDAY", V rolled her eyes as she was busy cutting the dress material.

Ignoring her mom continued.