chapter forty-eight

Zaiden's POV

Waiting has been a huge thing since lately and it's been nerve rocking. I was getting so impatient but it's not like I have any control over this situation. I want this to get over with already so I can spend all the time in the universe with my little guy.

Auria has been stressed and I on the other hand have been nervous and overwhelmed her doctor said this could happen any time now and it's so frustrating how slow the days goes by.

Auria said she needed at least five months to plan the wedding and since it's February she's been planning ever since last month. She's working so hard to have everything be perfect and I just let her be because honestly I could only have her at the wedding and I'd be fine but she wanted all the extra shenanigans so of course I'm gonna let her have her way.

It was almost 7pm and we just had dinner but even against my wishes she wanted to go clean, I hired people to do that I still don't know why she wants to bother herself when she should be resting. I could even do with cuddling her right now as I was laying in bed alone.

I don't know what's taking her this long to get up here and I was getting irritated with not having her around me or in my arms for that matter. I got out of bed and walked out the room heading down stairs and to where talking was coming from which is the kitchen.

Once I got their I saw Auria on face-time with Zalia who was here in San Diego By the way which I have no idea why. Her and Ezric have been dating for just a little over two months since they've been together before we got the news but I don't know why she's so attached to him or do I. She literally left Bakersfield to come here so she could stay with him and I mean what long distance.

Now, dad's reaction wasn't all rainbows and sunshine when he found out but with mom she made him to understand so now my little sister has a boyfriend on her own free will, that I obviously can't screw his dick off if he hurts her because he's my fiance's brother. Now I know he's been treating her right which I appreciate, I'm also glad it's someone who I don't have to dig up on because honestly my baby sister deserves the world she has the heart of gold and I'll do anything to protect that.

Auria smiles at me and I kiss her head as she got finished with her call. I watched her carefully as she got down from the bar stool at the island, she was so tiny with her very huge and round baby bump wearing my oversized t-shirt making her look so adorable even her hair in the cute messy pile on her head.

“Stop staring at me like that ” she says looking up at me with her beautiful green orbs and I shrug “I can't help it” I tell her honestly “fine, what are you doing down here I thought you were in bed” she says and I look at her weirdly earning myself a gorgeous smile from her showing her pearly whites, “hmm... You know I can't sleep without you ” I say going to kiss her plump lips softly. “let's go to bed then...fuck!” she says wincing with a pained expression on her face for a while before she stood straight once more panting.

“Are you okay?” I question concern “h-he's coming we n-need to go to t-the hospital” she stutters out panting. “Oh oh shit...okay” I say trying not to panic or get too excited even though I know I couldn't contain myself but I need to think straight.

Everything she'll be needing is already in the car outside so I just had to get her to the garage and get moving to the hospital.

I hurriedly got the keys and my phone then rushing back to her. I carefully got her off the ground and into my arms which she was still panting a bit. I practically sprinted to the garage as I didnt want her hurting for too long.

As soon as I came upon my BMW x6 I got the back door open and set her down gently just beside the baby's car seat that Auria forced me to get set up way too early.