005

PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY-005

Before Christmas, the young Metamorpmagus found herself standing in between her twin brothers, who were peeking out from the hump-back, one-eyed witch statue.

"Freddie, Georgie, what exactly are we doing?" Diana asked, standing on her tiptoes. She tried looking over George's shoulder but huffed when she couldn't see anything.

"Well love, we are looking for your boyfriend," Fred said, glancing back at her.

"What, Harry isn't my boyfriend!" She said, blushing feverishly.

"Don't worry, little Annie. We're only teasing you." George said, patting Diana's Weasley red hair.

Diana batted his hand away, huffing as the twins' called out to someone.

"Psst, Harry!"

Harry looked around and saw the twins hiding behind the witch statue, motioning for him to come over.

"What are you doing? Dia?" Harry asked, his eyes immediately snapping toward the blonde standing slightly behind the twins. "How come you're not going to Hogsmeade?"

The twins grabbed his arms and dragged him into an empty classroom. Diana closed the door quickly and turned back towards her brothers and friend.

"We've come to give you a bit of festive cheer before we go," Fred said with a mysterious wink.

"Early Christmas present for you, Harry," George said as Fred pulled something from inside his jacket and laid it on one of the desks.

"Why am I here, then?" Diana asked, coming to stand next to Harry.

"Well Annie, there is a name on this and we thought it was best if you saw it," George said, sitting on a deck.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry asked, staring at the large, square, very worn piece of parchment with nothing written on it.

"This, Harry, Annie, is the secret to our success," George says, patting the parchment fondly.

"It's a wrench, giving it to you," Fred said. "But we decided last night, that you need it greater than ours."

"Anyway, we know it by heart," George said. "We bequeath it to you. We don't need it, anyone."

"And what do we need with a bit of old parchment?" Harry asked.

"A bit of old parchment!" Fred said, closing his eyes with a grimace as though Harry had offended him. "Explain, George."