Gentleman - 14.

You woke up the next day and groaned, not wanting to get out of bed. You shut your alarm off before rolling over the other side of the bed then slowly sliding off.

Your whole body ached as you stumbled over to the bathroom. You took your time showering this morning before stepping out and dressing in a simple pair of blue jeans and a band t-shirt, pulling Jungkook's hoodie that you kept from that night on as well. You slid a baseball cap over your hair after drying it, patting on some minimal makeup and lip gloss.

You grabbed your book bag and rushed down the steps, grabbing your keys and checking the time on your phone. You didn't have enough time to take the bus today so you decided to drive. Sliding on a pair of vans and slinging your bag over your shoulder as you headed out the door. 

You locked your door and ran down the porch steps about to head to your car before stopping in your tracks as you noticed a familiar looking black car parked near the driveway.

You cocked your head to the side as the window rolled down and out popped a cute fluffy haired Jungkook, smiling at you, "Hey, babe."

Your eyes widened and you ran up to the car, leaning over and poking your head into his window, "What are you doing here?" You smiled at him, leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips.

He looked so cute.

Nothing like the man that fucked you into oblivion last night.

His hair was bouncy and fluffy, his cute smile on full display as he pecked you back. He wore a grey hoodie and a pair of light blue jeans. He looked so cozy. You wanted to ditch school and spend the day wrapped up in him.

"I have a meeting close by.. so I figured I'd give you a ride to school. Get in." He smiled at you and you laughed, walking around to the passenger side of the door and getting in next to him, placing your bag on your lap.

"I was running late." You laughed, strapping the seatbelt over you.

"I figured and you probably missed breakfast too, huh? I stopped at your favourite cafe and got you that latte you like and the croissant I ate last time." Jungkook smiled as he handed you the cup of coffee and a takeout bag.

You stared at him, mouth agape before breaking out into a bright smile, your stomach grumbling, "Oh my god. You remembered!" You laughed before leaning over and giving his cheek a quick kiss before you sipped your coffee. "Thank you, Kookie." You giggled at the nickname you wanted to try calling him.

He blushed and looked over at you, chuckling softly, "Is that your new name for me?" He asked as he got to a red light.

"Yes."

"I like it." He grinned a toothy smile at you before leaning over and pecking you quickly on the lips.

"What's your meeting about?" You asked with your mouth full of a bite of your croissant.

"I'm actually investing in some property around here. So, I have a shareholder's meeting." He nodded, fingers drumming against the steering wheel.

He didn't want to tell you he decided to do this because he wanted to be closer to you. He didn't want to tell you he also bought a condo downtown so he could have a permanent place to stay when he came to see you.

He didn't want to tell you he was in love with you and was doing all these crazy things in hopes you'll love him too.

This was all new to him. He was scared about the future.

You barely knew anything about him. He wanted to take it slow with you. He wanted you to see how serious he was about you. But another part of him wanted to kidnap you and take you back to Korea with him.

His nerves were all over the place this morning.

After your date last night, he went home to his Hyungs waiting like a pack of hyenas for him. They wanted to know how it went and he told them it was perfect. He told them he was in love with you and they were ecstatic. Namjoon promised to help him with whatever he needed and even Jimin teared up at his Jungkookie finally growing up.

He felt happy and at ease. For once in his life, he felt some calmness.

But this wasn't over. He still needed to go back to Korea. Their tour season was starting. Filming and shoots were being booked up. He was going to be even busier once they got back home. And most of all.. he didn't know how you felt about him. He didn't know how this would work between the two of you if he even had a chance to have you.

He had no idea if you were in love with him too.

You showed him that your school was around the block from the cafe and he smiled, pulling up to your school and stopping the car.

You sighed, taking your seat belt off and looking at him, "Do I have to go?" You pouted lightly and he laughed, turning to face you and cupping your cheek, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips.

"Yes. Be a good girl and go."

You chuckled against his lips and kissed him back before forcing yourself to pull away.

"Thanks for the ride and breakfast, Kookie." You smiled at him and slid out of the car, waving at him before running up the steps to the doors of your school.

He watched you disappear into the school and sighed softly before reversing out of the parking lot and heading to his meeting.