Chapter 5 ~ That Dreadful Mission

CLONE KAKASHI'S POV

The next day we went on our way to the earth county's border.

When we were nearing the border i felt a subtle chakra heading our way, actually scratch that there is quite a fer of them.

I looked at my father and his team and it seems they've noticed it too.

I didn't wanna jump into conclusion that they were enemy nin, since i don't know the details of the mission. After... My father committed seppuku i never tried to look into the mission's details, the thought never even crossed my mind... God i wish i was more curious about the mission, it would be so much help right about now.

And just like that my attention was snaped right back at the group infront of me as the enemy nin attack.

There were only 4 of them that i can see and sense but, i have a feeling there are more of them and I'd be a fool to ignore my gut feeling.

The fighting continued on pretty well. My dad and his teammates at the winning side of course so i just stayed hidden and see how it goes.

Than of course like what my gut feeling told me, more enemy nin pop out from the ground.

Now it was just an unfair fight. Dad is now fighting 3 enemy nin by hime self without back up, while his teammates are fighting 2 v 4

The fighting quickly became bad for dad's teammates.

Dad was kept occupied by the 3 enemy nin far a way from his teammates who is in serious trouble if this keeps up.

'this isn't good.. what shoul i do... If i could i would keep my presence unknown to them but how can i hel-'
My thoughts were cut from me when i heard them yell.

"WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!" Screamed one of dad's teammates to the other one.

I can already see dad trying to get to him as fast as possible without thinking of his safety.

And of course me seeing that panicked and without thinking i put my hands together forming a series of hand signs in a second.

I Mumbled "Raiton: Raitoningu shottogan(lightning released: lightning shotgun)"

And not even a second later small spark of white lighting hit the enemy nin that was about to strike.

It's not strong enough to kill and it wouldn't paralyzed him for long but it is barely recognizable with normal eye.

And just in those few short moments the enemies' formation got broken and with dad together with his teammates again, they were able to win. And eliminate the remaining enemies.

SAKUMO'S POV

I ran as hard as i could. In my mind the only thing i could think of was to protect my teammates, but i knew. I knew i wouldn't make it on time. By the time I'd reach him, he'd already been hit.

But. Suddenly i saw small spark of white lightning hitting the enemy nin.

I thought i was just imagining things but when i saw the enemy nin froze or in other words paralyzed, i moved fast and strike the enemy nin hard.

A few moments later we were able to take out the rest if the enemies with a few bruises and scratches, nothing lethal. But now i also knew there was someone trailing us.

Why would the person help us? Who is this person? Is he a friend or a foe?

So i called him out.

"WHO ARE YOU? COME OUT!" i screamed i could see my teammates look confused but wary of this new guess we have.

After a few moments of silence i hear him said something back to me.

"Maa... I'm not gonna hurt you, and Don't worry I'm not a threat to Konoha."

"Than show you self. if you really aren't a threat than you shouldn't mind us seeing you" i retorted by the corner of my eyes i could see my teammates checking left and right for where ever that voice might have come from but to no avail.

This man is very dangerous; he knows how to hide his chakra and scent from me.

"Very well... Here i am" said the man as he stood out from the shadows infront of us, with an eye-smile(?) I extended my hand to the side so the others wouldn't recklessly charge in.

The man stood about 180cm tall. He dress like a civilian with crimson red scarf covering the bottom part of his face. There are purple markings on his face much like an inuzukai would have. His hair is a shock of silver white color, messy the way i was styled reminded me of young minato.

Than it dawned on me, his chakra. It's the exact same one as the night kakashi screamed and i scene the almost kage level chakra. But this time the chakra levels are most definitely kage level.

This man is more dangerous than i thought he would be.