Chapter-1

In a beautiful room a beautiful girl is sleeping on the bed like she have nothing to do, only she can do is sleeping forever like there is no tomorrow.

But in this cruel world no one can be relax like that, by any measure, you have to wake up.

And that beautiful girl is non another than the main lead or protagonist of this story, Lee Aera, who is sleeping like a dead body, even tho bright sunlight is hitting her face as she forgot to cover the window/glass with curtain last night, but it didn't affect her, she is still in her dreamland, without knowing what's future is holding for her....

In front of Aera's bedroom's door some peoples, are whispering something among themselves....

And These some peoples are non another than her unnies, her sisters, Lee Jisoo, Lee Jennie, Lee Rossane/Rose and Lee Lalisa/Lisa....

Rose's POV:-

We four sisters are standing in front of our youngest sister, Aera's bedroom and discussing who will go inside and wake Aera up, because no one of us wanted to die early. When I was busy in thinking within myself, till then Jennie unnie said something:-

Jennie:- Jisoo unnie, you are older than all of us, so you should go inside and wake Aera up.

Jisoo:- Why tho? Yes I am older than all of you, but that doesn't means, that I have to die early before all of you huh?
Why not Jennie you wake her up, as she listen to you more than me huh?

Jennie:- No-no I can't, yes she listen to me but when she is awake and is in her consciousness, not when she is sleeping.
Lisa why not you tried to wake her up as she is your crime partner?

Lisa:- No unnie I will not, why you all don't love me anymore and want to get rid of me by sending me in lion's den. I am younger than all of you and you all want me to die, huh. *She started fake crying, and dramatically said to me*
Rose unnie save your twin, and Rose unnie you can wake her up as she is your soulmate.......

Me(Rose):- Why not we all wait till then her alarm rings, and then we all will together went/walk inside her room.

Jisoo:- But then she will again broke the alarm clock.

Jennie:- But, it's better at least we all will be safe.

Lisa:- Yes Jisoo unnie, Rose and Jennie unnie is right, and I am also with them, we can buy new clock, but we can't buy any one of us..

Jisoo:- Ok then wait, but Lisa stop your drama and acting, it's just morning and you start your... Leave it I will deal with you later.......

End of Rose's POV:-

Author's Pov:-

After 20 minutes:-

They all hear sounds/noises of alarm ringing, aera's groaning and cursing then a bang/boom sound....

The four all together speak in unison R.I.P clock.

Aera's Pov:-

Here I am sleeping peacefully on my comfy bed just like a dead body, not even care about sunlight, but then I hear world's worst sound that is of my alarm clock.. after listening that irritating noise I groaned and I yelled What the fuck is your problem huh you piece of shit, shut the fuck off. But its not stop, so, I pick it up and throw it, it hit the wall and it smash with a bang/boom sound. Now I am satisfied, so, I again tried to sleeping, but this time my unnies barged inside my room without knocking or something and started trying to wake me up.
So, I groaned and speak.