Monster (4/4) || 15

silence. that's all there is despite the number of people present in the room. their attention shifts to the police superintendent who opens the door of the room, entering with the man they all were waiting for. his hands are locked with the metall cuffs and he's dressed in a prisoner's attire.

the boys have their eyes on the man, throwing daggers as he makes his way to the middle of the room. the policeman pushes him forward, "sir," he nods his head towards jimin, who steps ahead and gestures his hand for the officer to let go of the man.

"manager seong," jimin purrs, "what did you think? that i'll let you go after what you've done? all these years of trust and respect, you choose to end it like this?"

seong keeps mum and jimin's gaze hardens. he steps closer, leaning forward as his palms rest on the surface of the table, head tilted slightly at angle, "she saw you as a close family friend, a wellwisher, but you, seong byungin proved her wrong. was it fun?" jimin grits out, grasping the man's collar harshly, "was it fun when she cried? when she told you stop? when she hoped for someone to come and save her? was it that fun to have a child begging you like that?!"

a hard punch lands on seong's face, jerking his head to the side. jimin's breathing can be heard in the room as he grabs the man's hair, making look in the front, "it's aera's birthday today, she was supposed to be cutting a cake, opening gifts, or fuck! doing literally anything that she wants! but you know what she's doing instead? crying. because your filthy ass couldn't keep it in your pants!"

seong groans with another punch as jimin pushes him back, hovering on him and continues hitting, remember all the tears his sister cried because of this monster. everytime she woke up at night. everytime she couldn't look at herself. everytime she stuttered speaking. every bruise on her body and all the trauma this man put aera through.

"you deserve to burn in hell" jimin grits out in a heavy voice, panting, his hands leave the man letting his head collide with the concrete floor.

jimin doesn't mind the splits on his knuckles and throws one last punch on seong's face, before standing up and kicking him harshly, leaving him to groan loudly with his bleeding nose and mouth, and the split near his eye.

"jimin" jin calls softly, placing his hand on the brother's shoulder as he noticed the tears in his eyes.

"take him," yoongi orders, "and make sure he suffers for what he did. our lawyer will be here, if you need him for any legal procedures."

"sure, sir" the commissioner nods, "lock him up" he orders his men who instantly drag the rapist out of the room, ignoring his aching grunts.

"thank you," namjoon smiles a little at the commissioner.

"no problem sir, it's our job. people like him belong behind the bars."

the boys agreed, nodding at the officer's words before taking their leave. jimin released a breath, seating himself in the car and closes his eyes, "jimin, don't worry, he'll face the consequences now."

"yeah..." jimin says weakly, turning to face the eldest. a tear drops from his and he leans in, hugging him tightly. jin sighs and smiles a little, rubbing jimin's back for he knew jimin was having a hard time holding himself together for his sister all this while.

"everything is okay, jimin" jin whispers lovingly.

"hyung... i was so- so scared and angry and frustrated, everything, i couldn't even tell anyone what i was feeling. y'know when i saw aera, i felt so bad, she was hurting and i couldn't do anything to lessen that, it just felt like i was hurting with her as well. whenever she cried, i felt like crying too..."