Chapter (21) Jeon

"I want your last name to be mine.."

09/11/21

09/11/21

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

Jungkook finished the story, as he told the blue haired male that how he spent his first time with his brother, how he protected him that day.

The story stopped because of Jungkook's sudden cough, but this time it was much better because Taehyung was there to offer him water or else he had to just sit there with his cuffed leg, looking at the water longingly. 

The blue haired male saw his husband taking a sip of water slowly, he cursed those men in his mind for placing the water jug this far.

But a sudden question raised in his mind, 

He knew how he reached here but how Jungkook reached here.

Again taking their place in front of each other, holding each other's hand, Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his almond eyes.

"Koo, how did you get here ? I-i mean when your brother changed his place with you ?" 

The blue haired male asked, watching how a sudden fear flashed over the elder Male's face.

Flashback ::

The raven haired smiled to himself as he felt happy today, after so many days he had a small date with his family.

The soft smile and happy expressions of his husband made his heart felt content.

But when his phone rang and his office work called him again he groaned in annoyance. 

But his lips formed a soft smile when he saw how his husband whined as he cooed at his cuteness.

The raven haired male waved a "bye" to his cute whining husband who couldn't help but wave a tiny "bye" back, making the raven haired Male's heart flutter.

The male exited his home as he took a taxi to the cafe, frowning on his thought of why his co-worker called him in a cafe rather than the office, but he shrugged his thought as reached the cafe.

He took the table his coworker had, his frown deepened when he noticed the empty cafe.

"Maybe there will be some office meeting !!"

The male sat as his finger played with the flowers placed in the vase in the middle of the table.

But those bambi eyes met with those fierce cat looking eyes.