Chapter 6 ~ The Mysterious Silver Haired Man

SAKUMO'S POV

"Ohayoo~" said the man lazily, giving an eye-smile and waving a greeting hand towards us. He has a lazy posture but I'd be a fool to think his letting his guard down.

"Who are you?" I said glaring at the man infront of me.

"Maa, that's not important. All you need to know is I'm not a threat, so don't worry about me." He said putting his hands deep in his pockets.

I narrowed my eyed at the man. "I need to take you back to konoha for some questions. Afterall we can't simply trust you just because you say you would not harm konoha."

"Sorry, i can't do that. I cant go back with you." Said the man shifting the weight of his feet.

"Than i have no other choice." I said as a i dashed towards the man to subdue him.

I prepared for any movement he was going to make but.. he stood still. He let me hold him down. Why?

"Maa~ can't we just talk this out here?" He said. How can he still be so relax when I've got him pinned down. What trick has he got up his sleeves?

"No. Your coming back to Konoha with us after we finish out mission, than you gonna tell us who you are and why are you here." I said in a cold tone, looking at the man beneath me as i hold his arms behind his back.

He gave me another eye-smile and said "sorry, no can do. Good bye now."

And in a puff or white smoke the man was gone.

"A shadow clone." Said one of my teammates

"That makes sense why he was so confident even though he was restrained." Said my other teammates

I hummed in agreement and looked up onto the sky with thoughtfulness.

~KONOHA~
KAKASHI'S POV

"C'MON MY RIVAL LET US TEST THE POWER OF OUR YOUTH!!" screamed gai, loudly... Ever since the first time i excepted his challenge i think he got more and more - well to put it in his term - youthful... And i didn't think that was even possible.

"No way gai! Kakashi promised to spar with me first!" Yelled obito just as loud as gai.. poor my sensetife ears.

"Today is the day I'm gonna win our sparing match! So stay out of this gai!"

"I AM SORRY MY RIVAL'S FRIEND, BUT I CAN NOT DO THAT! I MUST BEAT MY INTERNAL RIVAL!"

yeah that's gonna go on for a while so i just tuned them out....

And thats when it hit, the shadow clone's memories... Hmm that's gonna be troublesome, isn't it? What a drag.

Hmm, seems even my clone have a sense of humor. I giggled mentally.

"Hey!" I yelled at the two infront of me affectively stoping their bickering and turned to me.

"Why not have a brawl? 1v1v1?" I suggested. As the words registered in their brains, their expression turned from that of curiosity to that of excitement.

"Yes i shall have this brawl, if that is what you with my enteral rival!!" Screamed gai with his usual enthusiasm.

"Right, and I'll kick both of you asses and show you what I'm made of." Echoed obito with - if it's even possible - the same amount of enthusiasm as gai.

"Right! Let's go that. The rules are simple, anything goes just no seriously injuring someone." I said as we all walked to position, distancing ourselves from one another.

"Right." They both awnsered.

"Rin, can you be the jury?" I said looking at rin who was already at the edge of the field wanting to watch the spar."

"R-right. Than let's begin." Said rin

"On my mark." She said as we all get ready.

"Start!" She declared. And we all rushed forward.