003 | let's just cuddle

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter three

third person;

zach softly knocked on her window, patiently waiting outside while sienna looked at the time on her phone before getting up and going over.

she furrowed as she open window for him. "what are you doing here?" she asked keeping her voice at a low level.

"i wanted to see you."

"well," she took a step back, welcoming him in as lifted himself up onto the windowsill and into her room.

he wrapped his arms around the girl as she looked up at him with a smile. he kissed her lips a few times. "don't ever make me wait three days again," he mumbled before giving her one final kiss then laying his head on her shoulder.

"and what if i do?"

he lifted his head up and looked at her. "i might just have to come flirt with you.. at school." he smirked while she shook her head. 

"i'm surprised you didn't come annoy me today," she said as he grabbed her hands, taking a step back from her.

"i was being nice and also i got held back in class.." he rolled his eyes.

"why?" she furrowed as she let go of his hands and crossed her arms, looking at him.

"cause class is boringg," he complained as he grabbed her hands again, pulling her in closer and placing a kiss on her lips.

"zach," she said disappointed in him.

"i know but there's better things i could be doing," he groaned.

"like what?" she raised a brow. "everyone seems to be doing school just fine."

"i'd just rather be with you. i like being with you. being with you isn't boring," he rambled. "much more fun than school."

"stop that," she said jokingly, softly pushing him of her.

"i wish you were in at least one of my classes," he frowned.

"you're so dumb," she said with a small laugh. "i am in your class. we have algebra together. you're just too talkative to realise."

"i'll come be talkative to you next lesson then."

"why did i even tell you," she mumbled as she shook her head. "no you're not going to, you're going to let me do my work without you being near me."

"finee," he sighed. "but i'll come sit with you."

"no, i sit with my friend," she said as she sat down on the edge of her bed. "the one that likes you."

"perfect.. let's make her jealous," he said as she shook her head. "i'll get it my way eventually"

"i'm not going to let you," she teased. "or.. maybe you can.. after we finish school completely."

he jokingly sighed. "i might just have make you agree sooner then-"

"you wore the hoodie," she cut him off as she noticed, a smile forming on her face, looking up at his eyes.

"yes. i remembered," he said as he took it off and handed it to her. "it's yours now."

"thank you," she slightly pouted before standing up and wrapping her arms around him. "i love you so much."

"i love you so much more," he placed his hands on her checks, tilting her head up and kissing her.

"that's not possible," she whispered.

"i don't know baby, i think it is," he said, pushing her hair behind her ear. "i mean i put the most effort into us."

"i'll come to your place then," she responded as he shook his head. "well then i can't do anything to "prove" i put more effort in."

"come up to me at school and kiss me.. that will show you love me more," he said with a small laugh as she backed away from him.

"zzzach, you're so annoyingg," she joking rolled her eyes. "i'm not going to do that. i can't do that."

"who cares what others think."

"but zach.."

"but sienna," he mocked her. "i don't care if people know."

"nope. you can love me more."

"and kiss you more," he said, picking her up. her legs wrapped around him as turned around, taking a seat on her bed with her on his lap.

he slightly loosed his grip on the girl as he kissed her a few times before she had pulled away "baby not tonight," she whispered.

"okay beautiful," he said. "can i stay the night though?"

"of course, i just wanna cuddle though and fall sleep in your arms," she explained as he kept eye contact with her, a smile on his face.

"you're so cute," he kissed her one last time. "let's just cuddle then."

sienna got off of the boy, quickly going into her bathroom as he laid down properly in her bed, being joined shortly after. laying with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped arm her. he placed a few soft kisses on the top of her head.

"can you take your shirt off?" she mumbled.

"you like me shirtless," he said with a small laugh.

"shut up," she sat up, letting him take off his shirt then laying back down. "do you have to leave early tomorrow."

"unfortunately.. gotta go be a big brother and drop my siblings off at school like always," he sighed. "weekdays, you know."

"that's nice of you though."

he ran his hands through her hair as they laid there, almost in silence. she yawned as she closed her eyes.

"give me a kiss," he whispered, running his finger down the side of her face and under her chin, making her look at him.

"needy much," she said, kissing him a couple times. "i love you."

"i love you more," he mumbled.

AUTHORS NOTE

respectful zach>>

side note.. i barely proof read this so sorry if anything spelt wrong lmao