Chapter 92: Welcome

There was deathly silence in the room. Lu Yufei, Zhou Shunhua and Ji Xinxian were all quiet.

Zhao Chengjun came back from outside and found that the room was quiet, and said strangely: "What's the matter, why is no one talking?"

Zhao Chengjun came back, and Lu Yufei quickly stood up and saluted respectfully: "Greetings to Wangye."

Tang Shishi heard Zhao Chengjun coming in and stood up slowly: "Wangye."

Seeing her movement, Zhao Chengjun strode through the crowd and held Tang Shishi's hand: "Don't move. I have said it several times, don't pay attention to politeness, it is most important that you take care of yourself."

Tang Shishi didn't insist on saluting, and sat down slowly following Zhao Chengjun's words. Zhao Zixun followed Zhao Chengjun, waited for Tang Shishi to sit down, and said, "Greetings to Wangfei."

Tang Shishi nodded: "Shizi."

After Zhao Zixun's greetings to Tang Shishi, Lu Yufei and the beauties saluted Zhao Zixun: "We greet Shizi."

Zhao Zixun nodded faintly. He looked at Zhou Shunhua. Tang Shishi looked at Zhao Zixun and noticed that his attention was only on Zhou Shunhua while the other women were looking at her with envy.

However, these have nothing to do with Tang Shishi. Tang Shishi sat above, and Liu Ji bowed and asked, "Wangye, do you want to eat now?"

Zhao Chengjun nodded: "Go ahead."

Liu Ji took his orders and left. Zhao Chengjun glanced around and asked, "Why was everyone quiet when i came in just now? Was something unpleasant?"

No one dared affirm this and Lu Yufei immediately dismissed it: "I don't dare." The people also knelt on the ground: "May the prince calm down his anger."

"What are you doing for the New Year today?" Tang Shishi shouted at Zhao Chengjun angrily, and said fiercely, "I'm teaching them the experience of pregnancy. Of course they became quiet when you came in, you're so scary."

Zhao Chengjun was so fierce but helpless. He was afraid that she would be wronged, so she would blame him in turn? He didn't get angry when Tang Shishi shouted at him and coaxed her instead, "Well, I misunderstood you. Don't get angry, be careful of your child."

The people from Yan'an Courtyard were not surprised, and those who didn't serve in Yan'an Courtyard had their eyes popping out at this moment. Fortunately, Liu Ji came back in time, and rescued everyone who was so shocked that they were about to faint: "Wangye, Wangfei, the meal is ready. We can move."

Everyone immediately awoke. Zhao Chengjun moved first, but he did not leave after standing up. Instead, he turned around and helped Tang Shishi and walked slowly with her to the place where the meal was. No one in the back dared to walk faster than Prince Jing, so they could only move slowly, carefully following Tang Shishi.

After Zhao Chengjun and Tang Shishi sat down, the maid immediately went forward and set the tableware for the two of them. Zhao Zixun took a seat, but Lu Yufei didn't dare to sit, and stood next to Tang Shishi and said, "Daughter-in-law serves the princess dinner."

This is also the custom. Before a girl marries, she is a guest. After she marries, she becomes a kind of maid, and she has to work hard at her husband's house. In eating meals, the parents-in-law, husband, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law can all sit down, but the daughter-in-law cannot. They have to stand behind and serve the mother-in-law to eat.

Before, Tang Shishi had already settled the scores with Lu Yufei behind the scenes. Now it is a New Year's Eve banquet. Zhao Chengjun and Zhao Zixun are both present. Tang Shishi dare not do too much. Besides, she didn't want to offend Zhao Zixun.