Chapter 93: Children

Lu Yufei was woken up at night, she put on a dress hurriedly, and Zhang Momo had already opened the door outside. After a while, Zhang Momo came inside and said to Lu Yufei with a solemn face: "Shizi Consort, the princess is about to give birth."

"I know." Lu Yufei straightened her hair quickly and said, "I heard it just now. Momo, i will change my clothes and I will go ahead."

Zhang Momo responded and quickly turned on the lights and called everyone up for Lu Yufei to rectify. Lu Yufei just put on her overalls, and there were people outside again.

Zhang Momo went outside, and she was back soon but her expression was not very good: "Shizi Consort, the woman who reported just now said that the prince has ordered that no one is allowed to go out. If anyone is found walking around without a good reason, they will be punished."

All the maids in the room took a deep breath, and making trouble is not casual talk, especially is the one who ordered it is royalty. If you are killed, you will worry about whether it will hurt your relatives. Prince Jing gave such a strict ban, that is, it is crucified, no one is allowed to go out, and no one is allowed to pass on the news.

Lu Yufei changed her clothes halfway. When she heard this, she took off the pearl hairpin from her head and threw it on the table, saying: "I changed for nothing."

Zhang Momo had never experienced anything like this before, her fingers trembled with fright, and her whole body was uneasy. It's just giving birth, and it's not that she has never seen a woman give birth. Why was she so nervous?

It might be because she was in a different mansion.

Lu Yufei took a deep breath, and sat on a stool, unable to move for a long time. After a while, Lu Yufei felt that the room was stuffy, and said, "Open the windows. The charcoal is about to burn out. Remove it and replace it with a new one."

"Yes." The maid took the order, carrying the charcoal basin to pick up charcoal outside. Taking advantage of the small number of people in the room, Lu Yufei approached Zhang Momo and said in a low voice: "Momo, the prince does not let anyone go out. You should guard the corner door and pay attention to the movement outside. As soon as you have any news, come and tell me."

Zhang Momo replied and nodded her head: "This old slave understands." After speaking, Zhang Momo hesitated and asked quietly: "Shizi Consort, do you think the child is a son or a daughter?"

Lu Yufei pursed her mouth, her face was gloomy and no one could see her expression. Is it a son or a daughter? Lu Yufei certainly hopes to be a daughter.

Dear Buddha, please let Tang Shishi give birth to a daughter.

Zhang Momo went out, and Lu Yufei sat in the bedroom alone, walking around, fidgeting. In the end, Lu Yufei was really panicked, so she found a string of Buddhist beads, sat on the side of the room, and prayed in her heart while holding the beads: "It's a daughter, it must be a daughter."

Lu Yufei waited anxiously for a long time, and when the rooster cocked, Zhang Momocame back with a drooping face. Lu Yufei's heart sank as soon as she saw Zhang Momo's face.

"Shizi Consort, the Princess gave birth to a boy."

At the same time, in many courtyards of the mansion, someone quietly ran back from the corner gate and passed the news to everyone: "The princess gave birth to a boy."

In Yan'an courtyard, Doctor Wen held the baby, smiled and showed the child's face to Zhao Chengjun: "Congratulations, Wangye, you see, he is a big fat boy, he weighs eight jins."

The child's skin was flushed, his face was soaked and wrinkled, and his eyes were still closed at the moment, not knowing what kind of world he came into. This is the first time that Zhao Chengjun has seen a newborn. He was surprised and felt magical.