Chapter 95: Full Moon

In March, the wind blew, the ice and snow melted, and the earth gradually revealed greenery.

The sunlight entered the house through the window, making it warm. Tang Shishi still can't see the wind, but it's no problem to bask in the sun by the window and walk around the house with the child in her arms.

Tang Shishi hugged the child and slowly walked around the house. Zhao Chengjun entered the door, saw her movements, and asked, "He refuses to sleep again?"

Tang Shishi looked back and saw Zhao Chengjun, sighed slightly, and said softly: "Yes, I have been tossing for the whole morning, and he still refuses to sleep. I want him to take a nap now, otherwise he will sleep in the afternoon, and he will be active at night."

The child was lying in Tang Shishi's arms with half-closed eyes, already a little confused. Zhao Chengjun walked to the front, took the child from the arms of Tang Shishi, and said: "Give it to me, you rest for a while."

The child is changing every day. After more than twenty days, the child is no longer the wrinkled little monkey when he was born, but has become a white and fat steamed bun. Holding such a big small baby, even if he is not heavy, it is enough to hold it for a few moments without interruption.

Tang Shishi handed the child to Zhao Chengjun, carefully pulled out hsr sleeves from under the child, and confessed softly: "He can't sleep well, don't wake him up, otherwise he won't sleep again."

Zhao Chengjun nodded, holding the child very skillfully. He didn't dare to hold on the first day, and now that he has held so many times, Zhao Chengjun has already learned by himself without a teacher.

Zhao Chengjun's arm is more stable than Tang Shishi's. The child may feel the unpleasant aura on his father's body, and instead of bullying his mother like just now, he quickly fell asleep. Tang Shishi sat on the side and flicked her wrists. Seeing that the child fell asleep so quickly, she helo but be angry: "Bullying and afraid of hardship, he is very obedient every time you come back. When it was only me and the maid, he was not like this. "

Zhao Chengjun walked to the edge of the crib and placed the child on the crib steadily. He laughed at the words of Tang Shishi, "Your own son, he is bullying you and making you miserable. Who do you think you should blame?"

Tang Shishi quickly raised one eyebrow, leaned to the other side, and asked, "Wangye is saying that I am bullying the soft and afraid of the tough?"

"I didn't say anythinf." Zhao Chengjun put the child in place, sat next to Tang Shishi, and carefully kneaded her wrists. "If you are too tired, let the maids take care of him. He has nine servants. Be careful of your wrisr."

Zhao Chengjun said that she was bullying her child. Tang Shishi was angry. She wanted to withdraw her hand, but she couldn't get it back even after trying. Tang Shishi gave up and let Zhao Chengjun slowly massage her wrist: "Did the court reply, his name? Has it been decided yet?"

"It has just been sent today and it's set." Zhao Chengjun said, "The palace chose Gao, and the he has been written in the genealogy."

Tang Shishi snorted unhappily: "You only sent them the names you wanted."

"You must speak with evidence." Zhao Chengjun gently pushed Tang Shishi's finger and said, "The letter to the Palace was put in the envelope with you present. You clearly saw what i wrote. Who opened the letter? I don't know. This shows that even people in the palace feel that the name I chose is more suitable for boys."

Previously, Zhao Chengjun gave the child a name, but he couldn't decide which word to use, so he asked Tang Shishi to help choose it. As a result, the two chose more and more names, and their opinions were very different. Zhao Chengjun liked masculine words such as "Chen", "Mo" and "Gao", but Tang Shishi disliked the vulgarity and chose words such as "yi", "mi" and "cheng".