Chapter 99: Intimacy

In July, the sun had already set, and the sky looked like a hazy blue color. The cool breeze passed through the windows, the bead curtain shook slightly, the colorful glass beads collided with each other, making a jingle.

Tang Shishi propped her arms on the window edge, and while fanning, she watched Zhao Zigao's brutal and inhuman training by his father. Tang Shishi looked at them for a while, couldn't bear it, and said, "Sit down. Your training him too hard."

Zhao Chengjun helped Zhao Zigao sit down, then let go and sat on the couch. Zhao Zigao often fell backwards, Zhao Chengjun caught him halfway, and then helped him to sit back up.

Zhao Zigao didn't know how many times he fell. He found that every time he fell back, he would be caught by his father, and then he would get up again. He didn't know that his father was training him, he just thought his father was playing with him, and giggled with joy.

Tang Shishi sighed softly: "Silly boy. You are still laughing when others bully you."

Zhao Chengjun was also very helpless. He found that Zhao Zigao was having fun. Every time, Zhao Zigao deliberately fell down. After being caught by Zhao Chengjun, he clapped his hands with joy.

Zhao Chengjun couldn't help but sinking slightly, and said, "I'm not joking with you. Sit well."

Zhao Zigao watched Zhao Chengjun, and his saliva flowed out landing on Zhao Chengjun's palm. Tang Shishi ate grapes, and saw Zhao Chengjun being teased by Zhao Zigao. She laughed and almost choked.

Zhao Chengjun reluctantly wiped his hands with the handkerchief. After he put down the handkerchief, he saw Tang Shishi still coughing, so he personally handed her a cup of warm water and said: "He is still young, let's forget it."

Tang Shishi drank the water given to her. After suppressing the itch in her throat, Tang Shishi was able to speak easily and immediately mocked: "Wangye is really powerful. After scolding my son, you scold me. I am not a soldier in your barracks , What do you scold me for?"

With only one sentence from Zhao Chengjun, Tang Shishi was able to return ten sentences against him, and as time passed by, she became more and more arrogant. Zhao Chengjun was helpless, but he also knew that he couldn't blame anyone, because he was used to it.

Zhao Chengjun said: "Okay, there is still water on your mouth, wipe it with a handkerchief."

Tang Shishi looked around for a handkerchief, so Zhao Chengjun handed the one that he had used to wipe off Zhao Zigao's saliva. After Tang Shishi wiped it, she noticed the unusual smell of milk on it, frowned and asked, "Is this the one you used to wipe Zhao Zigao's saliva?"

Zhao Chengjun looked at Tang Shishi and smiled. Zhao Chengjun held back his laugh. Tang Shishi knew his expression. She was so angry that she threw the handkerchief to Zhao Chengjun and said angrily: "Do you still dare to laugh? Get water for me!"

Zhao Chengjun caught the handkerchief, turned around and pointed at Zhao Zigao and said, "Your mother dislikes you."

Tang Shishi pushed him hard: "Go!"

Although Zhao Chengjun teased Tang Shishi, he still went outside to find her water. Liu Ji had just finished up heating warm water, Zhao Chengjun twisted the handkerchief in the copper basin, took it back to the inner room, and said to Tang Shishi: "Come here, don't move."

Tang Shishi's skin is delicate and tender, and her face is soft and firm, as if it were condensed fat. Zhao Chengjun grasped her chin with his hand, and slowly wiped her cheek with the other hand to wipe it off.

"Okay." Zhao Chengjun leaned over, looked at Tang Shishi's face intently, and said, "It's clean."

Zhao Chengjun turned and put down the handkerchief. Tang Shishi sniffed herself, suspicious of the smell of milk and saliva: "Really wiped it clean? Why can I still smell it?"