Chapter 100: False Pregnancy

Ying Tao knelt on the ground, and water droplets dripped from the tips of her hair, forming shallow puddles on the ground. She was completely drenched and her face was wet, and no one could tell whether it was rain or tears.

Regardless of her embarrassing appearance, Ying Tao banged her head on the floor and said to Tang Shishi: "Wangfei, please save Li Zhi. This slave grew up with her, and she knows how stupid her brain is. She will never take it upon herself to deceive Shizi!"

Tang Shishi frowned slightly, listening to Ying Tao, she was afraid that there was something wrong with Li Zhi's pregnancy. Tang Shishi motioned Dujuan and asked her to take a piece of dry cloth for Ying Tao, and said: "Don't get excited, wipe the water on your body first. What happened?"

Ying Tao passively took the cotton cloth and wiped her face in a daze. The drops of water on the eyes were wiped dry, and Ying Tao's heart slowly settled.

She knew that it was right to come to the princess. In the huge mansion, only the princess can take care of Li Zhi. Li Zhi is saved!

Ying Tao clenched the cotton cloth in her hand, walked two steps on her knees, and said bitterly: "Replying to the princess, the imperial physician found out that Li Zhi was having a fake pregnancy. But princess, Li Zhi has no guts to deceive the Shizi! When the imperial physician first diagnosed the pulse, he really said she was pregnant. It was the doctor said that she was pregnant. She believed it. These days, she continuously waited. I didn't expect that when she came a few days ago, she realized something was wrong... She came to me and explained. I persuaded her to confess to the Shizi Consort, but she did not expect to be found by Shizi before she had time to speak."

Tang Shishi frowned as she heard it, the Li Zhi was pregnant a while ago, and after a long period, it turned out to be a fake pregnancy? Li Zhi and Ying Tao are good sisters. Tang Shishi didn't fully believe what Ying Tao said. Tang Shishi thought about it and decided to ask a few more people to be on the safe side.

Tang Shishi asked: "When did the shizi discover her fake pregnancy? Who else knows about this apart from you?"

"I don't know, but this slave dares to use her life as a guarantee and never told anyone." Ying Tao looked anxiously, looking at Tang Shishi pleadingly, "Princess, please be merciful and save Li Zhi. The Shizi felt that Li Zhi was deliberately pretending to be pregnant in order to seek the position of Side Consort. Shizi was furious and said that he wanted to kill Li Zhi."

"Seek the position of side consort..." Tang Shishi slowly repeated these words, her eyes widened, "No!"

Tang Shishi made people look after Zhao Zigao, then she took Ying Tao and the maids and hurriedly walked to Yinian Courtyard. At first, Tang Shishi also suspected that the two concubines were acting in a fake pregnancy deliberately. After being discovered, they came to deceive Tang Shishi and wanted to use Tang Shishi's hand to get out. But after Ying Tao mentioned the side consort, Tang Shishi suddenly remembered that the two concubines who were diagnosed as pregnant were both Lu Yufei's dowry maids, in this case it was not aimed at Li Zhi and the others, but at Lu Yufei. Was she here?

The rain was so mighty that when Tang Shishi rushed to Yinian Courtyard, the corners of her skirt were already wet. As soon as she stepped into the gate of Yinian Courtyard, she was taken aback by the scene inside: "Shizi Consort?"

Lu Yufei knelt in the rain, and Zhang Momo also knelt behind her, anxiously holding an umbrella for her. However, the umbrella can only cover the upper body, and Lu Yufei's knees were completely wet.

Zhang Momo was anxious. She heard a voice behind her. When she turned around, she saw that it was Tang Shishi. She was overjoyed: "Wangfei! Wangfei!"