36- Finding it adorable

"Congrats!"

The man smiled. Earning a beam back from the mother of the young woman. They just finished with signing the contract. "Would you like to have meal with me? Since I upset Miss Mia for arriving late, please let me buy you a meal"

Zeke requested. Speaking to Camilla but eyes were on the young woman who was slightly lowering her head to avoid eye contact. "Oh, it is alright-" "We still have somewhere to go after this" Mia stepped in.

Signaling her mother she was unwilling to have a meal together with the man in front of them. Camilla smiled. Getting the signal from her daughter. "Yeah, we need to work for the new store" she beamed. Not wanting to be rude.

Zeke nodded in understatement. "Well, what can I do?" he shrugged. Not trying to pull the young woman back anymore. "Then have a nice day" they three stood up from seats. Zeke extended his hand, asking for handshake.

It was meant for the young woman. But Mia turned her head, looking at her mother to do it instead of her. Camilla shook her hand with the man when she noticed her daughter being uncomfortable. "Have a great day"

She sweetly smiled.

Zeke nodded. He watched the two leaving the building with a beam. As the young woman walked out of the building with her mother, she frowned. "Doesn't he look like a creepy guy?" Mia queried her mother.

While Lorcan opened the car door for the two women. "Sort of. But he seems like a sweet guy though" Camilla replied and went into the car. Observing her daughter sitting beside her. "He was looking at me and ignoring your existence, mom"

Mia complained. Upset about how Zeke Preston greeted her first even though her mother was standing like statue beside her. Lorcan sat down at the front seat, ordering the car driver to drive to the company of Camilla. "I know. Maybe he likes you"

Camilla chuckled while Mia gazed her mother with 'Are You Kidding Me' look. Lorcan's eyes lifted. Taking a peek at the young woman through rear mirror to see the reaction of her. But his lips slowly formed at the sight.

She was showing hatred and disgust at her mother's words. It gratified Lorcan somehow. "Whatever, let's forget about him" Mia shrugged away. Staring out of the window as silence covered the car while her mother did not utter anything.

Camilla wanted to spend the rest of the day with Mia. However, the works she left were still waiting for her. She was only available for half of the day. The works were not enough for Camilla to do tomorrow at once.

She also had to check the employees and manager. Since they would always sneak out for a chance to run away from the works. Not too long after, the car arrived to the company of Camilla. Telling it was time for the two women to bid farewell.

"See you, mom"

Mia smiled at her mother. Waving her hand as eyes were on the woman who was already outside of the car. Smiling back at her warmly. And the car drove off from the place. Directing to the villa back this time. And it arrived finally.

Mia went out of the car immediately as Lorcan closed the door. "Ugh, I am starving" the young woman groaned in displeasure. Walking into the villa with quick steps since her stomach was growling non stop.

Maki greeted the young woman with a big smile. "Are you hungry already, Miss?" she questioned and took the purse from the young woman. Mia's eyes widened at the question. "How do you know?" she asked like a child.

Earning a giggle from the woman. "You were whining loudly just now" Maki responded. "oh.." Mia awkwardly smiled. Scratching the back of her neck with flushed face. Was that too loud for people to hear? She was sure she only murmured.