The thinking begins chapter 17

(Continuing kuina's past)
Kuina walks in to see her mum in a hospital be and what's more shocking is that Kuina has changed how she looks and her features and is basically a girl now.
"Hikari?" Her mum says.
Kuina nods her head
"You came back a totally different person" her mum says.
"But..... you look beautiful" she says.
(Flashback ends back to Kuina and "last boss")
"Mother" Kuina says in her mind.
Kuina then closes her eyes and goes in a stance not minding the feeling of the glass in her feet and she takes. A deep breath and "last boss" gets ready to attack too, and then when "last boss" attacks Kuina dodges it and his sword flings away and then she kicks him in the face! And he goes down and the she punches him and says
"Never hesitate to deal the final blow" she says.
"I did as you told me, father" she says.
With usagi, arisu and others.
Usagi is now putting arisu's arm over her shoulder so that they can both keep moving, and they head in a room with everyone else.
The man hugs arisu and says
"I'm so glad" he says.
"Your safe" the man says.
"Thanks" arisu says.
"I hate to break this to you now, but we only have 30 minutes left" Usagi says.
"Just explain the rule to me" arisu says.
With others
People are still getting shot at by the militants.
"I'm out of ammo" a militants says.
"We killed so many and still can't find the witch" he says.
"Just what have we done?" He says.
With usagi, arisu and others
"This is seriously the worst rule ever" arisu says.
"But just like those tiggers from the tag game, who were made to participate in the game with rules of their own" he says.
"I'm sure it's the same this time" arias says.
"The witch has to kill the girl to start the game and survive until the end of the time limit" arisu says.
"In other words, the witch clears the game if everyone here gets a game over, or gets struck by the lasers" he says.
"Just who could be the witch" the man says.
"If I were the witch, I would join the others in the hunting since it'll be game over if I'm caught" Usagi says.
"So could it be someone from the militants?" Asahi says.
"Niragi, "last boss" or aguni?" The man says.
"No, if that's the case, then the militants will kill one another" arisu says.
"But it doesn't feel like the purpose of the game" arisu says.
""The purpose of the game?" Usagi says.
"This is a ten of hearts game" arisu says.
"It's not just a physical game" arisu says.
"I know that since I've cleared a hearts game before" he says.
"Heart games are utterly wicked" he says.
"You toy with people's feelings, betray and kill each other" he says.
"They're designed so that you can't win without feeling disgusted" arisu says.
"If the militants win this way, there will not be any conflict" he says.
"So, What is it?" The man says.
"Something's weird" arisu says.
"What could it be?" He says.
"If I were the witch..... how would I influence the game?" Arisu wonders.
With aguni
Aguni is standing in front of the fire while the militants keep throwing bodies in the fire and then aguni remembers something.
(Little flashback of hatter&aguni)
Aguni takes a white hat from a hat store and looks in the mirror with it on.
"It doesn't suit you" hatter says.
"Who would've thought that the best in kabukicho, would en cup being hatter?" Aguni says.
"I can't go against my father's dying wish" hatter says.
"Your an smf officer too, right?" He says.
"I thought you could only belong to the yakuza" he says.
"Speaking of the yakuza, shogo was killed laying his hands on the government's money" aguni says.
"You're the only old friend I have left" hatter says.
"Live long" he says.
"You too" aguni says.
(Flashback ends)
With usagi, arisu and others
We're all still thinking about it and then arisu says
"No" he says.
"I shouldn't be thinking like the witch, I should be thinking like the game master!" Arisu says.
"Game master?" Usagi says.
"Don't you think this seems tailor-made for the players, for this place, and for this time?" Arisu says.
"After hatter was killed, momoka was murdered" arisu says.
"Someone who knows the ins and outs at the beach made this game after calculating the timing" arisu says.
"They calculated the timing?" Usagi says.
"Their deaths did not just occur at the same time by chance" arisu says.
"The game master had likely been waiting for this moment" arisu says.
"Seriously?" The man says.
"Then who is the witch?" Asahi says.
"Hatters death was made known after momoka died" Usagi says.
"Those who knew of hatters death were of the militants and the executive members" she says.
"But the game master might have known of hatter's death somehow" arisu says.
"Then all the beach members are suspects" Usagi says.
"When I passed by the loony one hour before the game started, momoka's body wasn't there yet" the man says.
"So someone moved her body during that time frame" Asahi says.
"There's no point in asking since the witch can lie" arisu says.
"The question is...why did the game start now?" Arisu says.
"Why did they wait for hatters death before they started this game?" Arisu says.
"It was to throw the beach into a state of chaos" he says.
"If that was the case, if I were the game master....." arisu says.
With Ann
Ann is doing what she had planned to do right now and has finally figured something out from the fingerprints.
"Don't tell me.... I got it!" Ann says while running quickly.
And when she goes out of the room she was in she gets knocked out by a militant.
"If we stop here, then all we did would be pointless" a militant says.
"We can't stop now!" He says.
With arisu
Arisu then stops thinking and stands up.
"Arisu" Usagi Says.
"I think I know...who the witch is" arisu says.

Hey guysss that's the end of that chapter and now finally we will be heading to me in the next one and we're also getting close to the part where you know I reveal my three things and also about me and Niragi being best friends in the past but hope you lied this chapter :)