chapter 14: Kiss

"Y/N."

I slowly leaned closer to her face that were inches away and...

I paused from moving because she's nervous as hell. I can feel her heartbeat running like a pink lamborghini. I back away and looked at her face...

"I wish you could see your reaction." I laughed and she hit me on the chest and left the office. Oh no.. here we go again.

I ran outside and follow her but she's slow enough for me to catch her. "What's the matter?" I stopped her, holding her shoulders.

She didn't respond and pushed me. "Come on, tell me. I can't read your mind you know.."

"Go away." She shoots me her pre-death glare.

"No."

"Tsk. Go away Y/N."

"No. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the restroom, would you go inside with me?" Ms. Im lied just to get away from the situation.

"O-Okay sorry, I'll be waiting here."

"You don't have to, you can go now i'll give you a break time." She went to the restroom and I left her because she wants me to.

~~~~~

I was having a break time with Mina, Momo and Sana and just chatting at the lobby. We're teasing Mina with her crush hahaha.

"Go get her number Minari." Sana nudged Mina's shoulder.

"We won't last this day without you making a move, pabo." Momo added.

"If you don't want, then i'll do it." I stood up and walked towards Mina's crush.

"Hey, what's up?" I smiled at the small tiger looking girl.

"Oh hey, just good. I'm Chaeyoung, what's your name?"

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you. By the way, my friend finds you cute. Can she get your number?" I pointed Mina.

"She's pretty, I'll definitely give her my number." I chuckled at Chaeyoung's statement as she hand me her number.

"Thanks, Chaeyoung." I went back to our spot and give Mina the number.

"Hehe~ Thanks Y/N." Mina scratched her nape, blushing. My phone suddenly rang and I pick it up.

"Yes, Ms. Im?"
"Stop flirting and go back here."
"I- I'm not-" she hanged up. I turn around and Ms. Im is standing in front of me. She pulled me into the hallway and pushed the elevator's button.

"You're such a flirt, you know?" she glared at me.

"I was just helping Mina with her."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I wouldn't flirt with anybody unless it's Im Nayeon." I smirked. She didn't say anything and rolled her eyes.

"You're jealous."

"I'm not."

"Yes, and you're so cute when you're jealous you know?" The elevator opened when  I kissed Ms. Im's on the lips. The employees on the elevator were surprised on what they are seeing.

"Yah! Y/N you left your-" Momo stopped when they saw me kiss Ms. Im.

"What the f*ck?" Sana was cut off by Mina.

"Oh, holy sh*t."Mina covered her mouth.

"Y/N?" Jungkook was shocked, standing in front of the elevator.

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...