[ He changed me]

Jungkook pov

So,this is how it feel...

People said that I'm lucky. Lucky to born with sliver spoon,Being son of King, Being a very young age had all the respect from everyone, being a person of buy whatever I want- People said that I'm lucky.

Money- is not the solution for all the problems. Is just paper until it printed. Money can make people happy and sad at the same time. Yes, you can buy whatever you want, go wherever you want, but what is life ??

I personally prefer to be a small Boy in normal family. I don't know it's my lucky or anything I was born in this family. I'm not regretting anything because My mom was good person and as My dad too. I had no friends otherthan yoongi. He was like My brother- but I didn't do anything as the young guy do. Even, I don't have time to do anything but still something is missing in my life.

Everything is sucks...but that was faded away once I saw someone on the backyards. I never know that he is the one who could make me smile or admire the tiny things in my life.

I met Jimin, yes Jimin. He is one find boy I ever known. No-one could treat me like he do. He made me feel like 'I had friends' and I really thought this too.

But now, it was all confusing... My gaze on Jimin is changing now. I never ever showed this to him. Firstly when I thought Jimin was My friend I always stare at those browny eyes but Now My gaze on him is goes bad. I stare at his lips, sometimes when he titled his neck I feel like kiss his neck, when he use more gesture to explain something, I feel like grab his hands and never leave.

I was sometimes forced myself to get distance from Jimin. Then I realised that I can't even distance Myself from him. He everytime brings flower From our garden, It just a flower that was bloomed in our garden for long years, but never I ever realise that these flower are so damn beautiful until Jimin gave me. He made me admire Everything is so beautiful around me. I wake up everyday Morning hoping for see his face and sure that comes true.

The day when he leaves me with that cafe date with some candidates, I just can't stand on it. When he leaves, I realised that time, the minute when our eyes meet while he smiled at him and I don't think it was warm smile- it's sad one.

I said sorry to that lady and runned to him, but I hesitated - My life is just not about me. I'm soon to be a king., A king is gay? A king married another boy?... My father will disappoint to me, I cross the line where No one did in My family. You know, on the one hand I feel like this is wrong so I tried to forget him but on the another hand I know he was the one for me in the entire universe that will makes me happy

If I keep thinking about others then what about me?I was confused... I thought to visit My Mom on that night, I talked to her.. I hope she listened to everything.

But one thing I told myself whatever I scarifice, whatever I let it, the name, the Money...No matter what I never sacrifice Jimin for anyone else. Jimin is Mine... Maybe I don't much said anything to him, But I keep watching him from my room. Wherever I go, I saw him...

I always watching him, when he talked to Taehyung and Jin in the gardening area, that happy giggles he made with them. Whenever he talked to the workers while helping them in cleaning the statue. He help gardener and pour water on plants and trees, he playfully pour some water drops on them. He help maids to prepare foods for me, while he taste it the face he make.... Everytime he smiled, everytime he call me 'AxeMan', Everytime he made me realise there's good thing in bad.

Everytime...

I didn't realise I falled for him...

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin sat on the green grass under the tree in the bright afternoon sunlight. His thoughts only fly away to Jungkook. He looked down at the grass while try to pick up. He wakeup early than everyone. He never meet anyone in the palace from the Morning til now.

The only question is keep raising on his Mind. Yesterday was real? Did prince Jungkook really said it or Did he drunk?

"What are you doing?"

A voice flinch Jimin, as he immediately stoodup and bowed 90 degrees at the said voice. "Your Highness.... I was- Just...." Jimin just looked around the grass as he had No idea of how to react to him.

"As in My observation of you, I never seen you like this..." He said while his intertwined behind his back and Jimin looked at him "Being sad..?" He said and tilted his head at Jimin.

"Your Majesty..uh, No I'm just tired...so, I was...." Jimin stopped and looked at him as The king shaked his head, Jimin looked down while sighs. "I'm sorry...Your Majesty"

"I was watching from My room, you never even move aside and you wiped your eyes continuely..." Jimin was jumped to protest "I saw it" The king added. Jimin didn't say as he again looked down.

"Is that any financial problem for you..or any family issue?" The king added another stone on Jimin's freeze mind. Jimin shaked his head and gives little smile "Your Majesty... My problem is not something solved by Money....it's just..." he paused and blinked twice. "About Love...."

The king looked at him, a warm smile on his face "Love .. ?" He chuckled "Whenever I heard Love, I goes to My wife." He said and warmly smiled while Jimin face brighten at it.

"Tell me about her?" Jimin asked him while the King sighs and sat on the beside wooden chair along with Jimin who stand beside him. "She... is beautiful women I ever seen" He started.

"It was arrange Marriage of course, My father told me to Marry her.. I wasn't interested on any of the ritual..but when I met her it just....Magical. then I used to visit her Everyday Night secretly. We talked about Jungkook alot. We decided show him only the Love..." He sighs and looked down "I hope she wakeup... I can't do this without her" He sadly said and Jimin weekly smiled at him.

"I hope so... Your Majesty"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
A/n
Talking to old ppl is fun!