chapter 24:- unusual party

"hello honey? how are you?", Daisy had called her daughter today after so many days. she had been missing her very much.

 "not fine mom!", Christina replied back in a low tone. she desperately wanted to meet her mom. it had been two weeks she had gone.

"what happened?", Daisy asked in confusion. christina was a cheerful girl but today something was not good.

 "mom! when are you coming? it was just a two day  trip and it's almost two weeks now! i miss you so much now."

"sorry Christina!  i also want to come but your dad has some work still left so we can't come" 

 "that's not fair mom! you promised for two days and now you are just backing off"

"just try to understand Christina i wanna come too.", she tried her best to explain Christina. 

"no mom! you have changed. you don't even call me. you don't text me"

 "it's n-", Daisy never knew her daughter felt this way. they never knew she was so sad deep inside.

"mom! i can see that and you don't need to justify yourself... i - i just miss you a lot. you know i can't live without you for so many days. i r-really miss you."

she tried to stop herself from getting emotional this would be absolutely weird if she cried at this moment.

"i will try to come as early as possible. till then take care i have to go now!"

"fine then! stay there as long as you want to. I DON'T CARE!", she said in a cold tone and cut the phone call.

" princess? what happened?", she heard a voice from back. it was James who was looking at her deeply.

" nonothing", she went to her study table opening her maths revision sheets this was the only way she tried to keep herself distracted. she had been deeply hurt by her mom. even if she was so busy, she should have called once, texted her but she did nothing. 

" don't lie princess! i can see it through your eyes. tell me? you had a fight with mom?"

" yes! i am angry at her", she looked at him who listened to her carefully.

" and why so?"

"it's been a week she has left. she never called me. did she forget me?"

" aww my dear Christina!", he pulled her close to himself giving a big hug. 

" she should call me right? doesn't she miss me?"

" it's not that princess. she loves you more than anyone else. maybe she is just busy", he said trying to explain her.

" no one is so busy that they can't even call for a minute"

" i understand what you are saying but i know that mom and dad are busy. once they come, we can have lots of fun together."