CHAPTER XVII: jealousy jealousy

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : mentions of stalking, obsessive behavior, kidnapping.

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

Y/N WAS STUCK IN BED, having no choice but to toss and turn, not wanting to fall back asleep. their fear of king was slowly drowning away. they were beginning to warm up to him so quickly it was alarming. king wanted to sit in the room and watch you like he's been doing the entire time you were sleeping, but he decided that you may need some extra space, letting you off so you were in your own private little island in his room, on his bed. at least he cares about privacy.

you stared up at the ceiling, your back against the bedsheets, trying to think of ways to relieve boredom. it was basically still nighttime—around 2 am to be exact. you discovered earlier that the window had these weird locks on them (presumed to be for security) you've never encountered before, and the glass of the panes appeared to be a lot thicker. reinforced glass? it was odd for a bedroom, but then again, you wouldn't have noticed if you didn't check.

before you knew it though, you wouldn't just be pulled out of boredom. how about.. pulled out of the entire vicinity? after some minutes, maybe even turning to an hour still laying in bed, you heard some clicking and knocking noises at the window, prompting you to turn your head and sit up. when you got up and pulled the curtain back, you were certainly surprised by seeing sapnap's face staring back at you with concerned eyes, making you recoil slightly from being practically jump-scared.

"sapnap?" you muttered, seeing him nod as he was reading your lips. he brought out his phone, typing on the notes app and putting the screen at the window, letting you read it. "lock the door over there. try and barricade it. anything. i'm getting you out of here" your eyes read, flickering between the words sapnap typed against a white screen and his face, seeing truthfulness bored in his eyes. you frowned slightly, swallowing but obeying.