Ch~18

Baji's POV

After meeting with Sanzu, I let all our friends know that we need to raise Kiko's spirits. I will not let her go! I've to show her she has multiple reasons to fight for her life...

I'm still figuring out what is it that might be killing her!
But that's not the concern right now.

I invited All our friends to my house- Senju, Emma, Hina, Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, Takemichi, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Sanzu.... Yes... I invited Sanzu too! I trust him.

What surprised me was the thick tension between Sanzu and Senju! Are they rivals! Enemies? What's happening?
Senju was only looking at him with a deep frown while Sanzu avoided eye contact with her.

Probably everyone noticed it. But Senju soon turned to me.
"Baji... Why did you call us here?"

"Kiko... She's dying!" I told them everything Sanzu told me... Sanzu stepped forward to explain more. But never did he once mentioned what is it that's killing her!

"Please don't ask me about it more! I promised her not to tell this to anyone.... It was a secret in exchange of a secret." I noticed that he looked at Senju when he spoke those words.

"Ok guys... I've an idea" Emma spoke.
"Let's arrange for a picnic. We will surprise Kiko. We will show her that she have family that will never let her go...That way we can help her raise her spirits."

"I cannot look at her. The blank expressionless face... It kills me!" Hina sniff as Takemichi held her..
"Please help me get my old best friend back!" She bows at us.
"Please help us." Senju and Emma bow and say in unison.
Hurt evident in their voices.

"Ok... So, in two days... We start our Summer break.
We will execute our plan from then..." Draken speak.
____________________________

On the first day of our Vacation... We head over to Kiko's House.  Me, Emma, Takemichi, Hina and Draken  came over to Kiko's house to invite her to the picnic.

While the others are fixing up the picnic spot, which with Shiota Sensei's help we set up at the Hill of The classroom, Kiko took me to...

Shiota Sensei suggested the place when he heard about our plan from Emma. We wanted suggestion for a good picnic place and he said they place would be ideal.

So... We were standing in front of the Akabane family home.
I knock at the door and we wait.

Soon, a woman with blonde hair opened the door. She looks like she's a foreigner.
"Uh! Is Kiko home? We wanted to take her for a picnic!"

The blonde look at us for a few seconds.
Another woman in (h/c) came to our view.
"Oii sis... Who is it?"

"Seems like kiko's friends. They want to invite her to picnic!"
The blonde spoke to the (h/c) haired woman.

"Oh! Really... Please Come in...! I'm (y/n) (l/n)... This is my sister Irina Jelavíc . You guys wait in the living room. I'll help Kiko get ready!" The (h/c) haired women name (Y/N) said.

"Ok.." we head over to the living room.

After some good few moments both Miss (L/N) and Kiko came down.
Kiko was wearing a beautiful Floral top and a pair of black jeans. She looked weak but still beautiful.

"Kiko... Let's go! We arranged for a picnic." Hina clasped her hands.

"Hmm!" Kiko only nod her head at us and she weakly step towards us.

"Take care of Kiko or otherwise I'll take care of you all!" The blonde women said. She may not look like but she's got a scary personality.

"Don't worry about my sis. But do take care of Kiko."
The (h/c) woman said while smiling widely but her vibes sent shivers down our spines.