LadyNoir sin (not my story)

Fic is called Obligatory Valentine's Day fic :^) by orphan_account

     NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!                                            

Enjoy <3

THIS BOOK IS EXTREMELY EXPLICIT not that yall mind though

     Chat stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower waiting for his lady. He had finally managed to capture her heart, and for almost a year too. He smiled at the memory of her bright eyes and nervous smile as they confessed their true feelings to each other. It was a mystery to him how he finally earned her love, but whatever it was he hadn't stopped. Of course they still didn't know each other's civilian identities. That was too dangerous. Plus he stopped caring about what her "real" name was because the only name he needed to know was Ladybug.

The cat boy sighed as he looked out over the dazzling city below him. A heart shaped box was clasped tightly to his chest as he continued to wait. He hadn't been waiting very long, but he was just antsy to spend his first Valentine's Day with Ladybug. She had turned out to be a rather romantic person. He never noticed it before since they only held a professional relationship, but once it evolved in to something more he discovered she could be the ultimate love-sick puppy. She would coddle him and hold his hand as well as scratch behind his ears and under his chin. He enjoyed it, of course, but was surprised to find such a fluffy and adorable girl beneath the mask. The mask never literally came off, but during late night patrols they might as well be jumping around town without their Kwamis. When he was with her she was raw and real and he had only fallen deeper in love with her.

"I hope you haven't been waiting long, chaton."

Chat looked over his shoulder and grinned at the scarlet hero before him. Ladybug stood with her hand on her hip and a warm smile across her face. Every time he saw that smile he instantly felt like he was floating. The effect just her presence had on his was mind-numbingly amazing. She was like crazy-illegal drug to him that only kept coaxing him in to indulging more. When he turned to face her he noticed she also had a package in her hand not on her hip.

"Not very long. Then again I came a little early since I'm always so eager to see you," he replied and came closer. She raised up on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around his neck to greet him with a proper kiss.

"That's good. I was eager as well, but I had some trouble escaping my parents tonight," she said and returned her heels to the ground.

"Then I'll have to talk to them about sharing. I'm also dying for your company," he murmured and leaned down to feather sweet kisses over her jaw and down her neck. She giggled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. The only thing between their bodies was the red box of chocolates. The deep satin fabric was just a couple shades darker than her suit.

"Happy Valentine's Day, bugaboo," he said and pulled back to grin down at her. She took the box from him and shook her head in an adoring fashion.

"You're cute..." she mumbled and then blushed.

"Cute? I was more hoping for romantic, or possibly charming?" He replied and leaned his elbow against the railing. She sighed and wore a rather ashamed expression.

"I was expecting you to get something more...cunning or rather flirtatious," she admitted as she handed him the package she had brought for him. He cocked a brow as he accepted her gift.