❄︎𝑷𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒚❄︎

I was working on my worksheets for a while now. These papers are something, I shouldn't accept my boss from my part-time job asks me to." Man, this is like reading hieroglyphs when I was 14," I mumbled.

  My eyes are so focused on the work that I didn't even realize that Gorou has been staring at me. He was reading my manga books until he glared at my stressful behavior.

  " Y/N, what are you doing?"." Some worksheets Gorou. Don't worry about me," I said and take a sip of coffee. He looks at me with a bit disappointed and worried face.

  He closed the book and crawled to my legs. He hugs it likes it's the best thing in the world." Gorou?"." You should rest, Y/N. I'm worried about you," he said. I just sighed and stroke his hair.

  " Is this a word from Captain of the Resistance? I feel very bad, but this works must be done before tomorrow dawn," Gorou looks at me, puppy eyes appeared. I feel my heart skipped a bit, with his cuteness.

  His ear keeps twitching while his tail keeps moving upside down, like a real puppy." It's already midnight. You have to go to bed! Please," I try my best to reject it, but his puppy behavior keeps getting me." Ok, ok. I'll sleep,".

  I stood up and walk out of my gaming room. While I was walking to my bedroom, Gorou is following from behind." Gorou, what are you doing?"." Let me sleep with you,".

  " Eh? Why?" I ask him. I could see him blushing super hards, while his ears twitching even faster." I don't know. Just! Just let me sleep with you,"." Okay, okay. Come on," I took his wrist and pull him to my bedroom.

  I told him to get a bath first and he nodded. He takes a short bath after a few minutes and wears my clothing. I pat the other side of the bed and he instantly jumps on it.

  " Goodnight, Gorou,"." Goodnight, Y/N," I close the lights and rest my head on my soft pillow. I close my eyes and start to enter the dreamland...

A few minutes later...

  I was sleeping peacefully until something heavy hit my back. I woke up and look my back, only to find Gorou hugging me. I sit down and ask him " Gorou, are you okay?".

  " S... sorry. I just... I just got a bad dream, that's all. I'll stop the hug—," before he could finish, I pull him closer and kiss his forehead. He was surprised, and deep blush appeared." Captain Gorou, I believe it's a normal thing if someone having a bad dream,".

  " Hug me as long as you want, as long you're feeling okay," I smiled at him. He nods slowly and snuggles my back. I went back to my soft pillow, my right arms stroking his hair to calm him down.

  Maybe he's being a bad dream, but doesn't have someone to tell? He might think telling this will make a bad image to him as a captain to Kokomi. I sighed to myself and close my eyes one more time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" That brat doesn't understand what we want,"

  " Such a disgraceful and ungrateful child,"

  " Tomorrow morning, let's call them. Hopefully, they will change their mind after they hear our choice,"

  " Of course,"