Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)

This book might as well be a book of sin because there's BARELY ANY FLUFF IN HERE.

Anyways, fic called Pure Devotion by QuantumChickpea.

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Adrien sat at his desk and looked over his schedule. He had so many photoshoots and various events lined up for Gabriel . He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep. Adrien stretched his arms over his head and behind his neck, flexing his sore muscles. He groaned and placed his hands on his thighs to get up out of his black leather office chair.

He walked to the door and slowly raised his black tee up and over his head, making his way to their bedroom to shower. Adrien opened their bedroom door and stopped in his tracks. Red candles lit up their bedroom and sat along most of the surfaces, from the nightstands to the dresser. He slowly peered up to see Marinette standing in the middle of the floor. Her hand was caressing one of the canopy's black posts.

"Hey there, hot stuff." Marinette slowly reached across her breasts to push the thin strap of her flowy red mesh teddy off her shoulder. "Oops." She feigned innocence and giggled with her hand over her crimson lips.

Adrien's cock flexed in his tight jeans as his black shirt fell from his fingertips, left forgotten.

Marinette ran her hand up her thigh and let her teddy slowly slide up past her hip and he licked his lips, watching, as more of her skin was exposed. She bit the tip of her index finger with a smile as she dropped the hem back down.

Adrien suddenly growled and ran up to her, picking her up into his arms and throwing her onto the bed.

She giggled as he slid his hands up from her hips to her breasts, taking her teddy up her body. Marinette hummed and bit her bottom lip as he kissed up her torso to her breasts. She tangled her fingers into his soft blonde hair as he pushed her teddy up past her breasts. Marinette arched her back and slid the lingerie up and over her head, dropping it to the floor. Adrien groaned and wrapped his lips around her peaked nipple. He swirled his tongue around it and nibbled. She arched her back and cried out as he slid his hand down her stomach to the apex of her thighs.

Marinette slipped her hand down his muscular pecs, to his abs, and stopped at his silver buckle. "Do you want me, Minou?"

"More than you know." Adrien moaned and lavished her breast, while he spread her folds with his fingers. He slid his middle finger between his other two and circled her swollen clit.

Marinette arched her back and undid his buckle in one motion. She quickly undid the button and pulled down his zipper, slipping her hand beneath his tight black boxers. He suddenly groaned as she caressed him.

Adrien slid his middle finger down further and circled her entrance with it. "You're so wet. So ready." He slipped his finger inside of her and slowly brought it in and out of her tight sex. He kissed down her torso to her left hip, kissing his way to her right one. Marinette thrust her hips up and shifted them to direct him to where she needed his tongue most.

"Lick me, please." Marinette begged and Adrien smirked up at her as his emerald eyes sparked.

"Where? Here?" He pressed a kiss to her right hip. Marinette bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "Or... here?" Adrien kissed over to her left one and bit while he used his lips at the same time. Marinette moaned and shook her head again. "Maybe... here?" Adrien pressed a kiss right above her clit. She arched her back and clutched at him. "Or... more like this?" He licked up her slit and flicked her sensitive clit with the tip of his warm tongue. Adrien pursed his lips and gently blew air over her wet pussy and Marinette trembled all over. He chuckled and grabbed her thighs to settle in between them. "You know a kitty always knows what his lady wants." He licked up along her folds, circled her swollen clit, wrapped his lips around it and sucked hard.