CHAPTER 67

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 23

3RD PERSON'S POV

***At the I-Land.

"Amazing performance!!!" Flame On unit said proudly while clapping for the other team looking at the screen.

The Flame On unit Also noticed you specially Hanbin, he's only focusing on you.

"Is she hurt?" Hanbin thought to himself worriedly while watching how your moves a while ago suddenly change along with your expressions, knowing you since day one of this show, he knows that those smile were forced.

"Something's off with Y/n." K said a bit worried.

"Is Noona okay?" Both Daniel and Ni-ki said at the same time.

"I don't know...." Jay said nervously, while watching you too. Having keen eyes, he knows too well that you're not okay.

As always, the feedback part of the Producers for the Chamber 5 were not shown to the Flame On unit.

***At the stage

Chamber 5 are now standing infront of the judges waiting for the nerve-racking feedback.

You are standing in between Heeseung and Jake. You don't even care about the intense pain that you're enduring right now, All you think about is you hope you didn't ruined the performance.

"I won't forgive myself if they got low score because of me." You thought to yourself worriedly, looking at your members.

Meanwhile Jungwon is worriedly glancing at you from time to time. He knows that there's something wrong.

"Woooaahh Well done!" The Producers cheered and applaud proudly at them.

"Good Job!!!" Bang Pd nim said while applauding for the group.

"Thank you~" Chamber 5 unit said and bowed, smiling from ear to ear.

Hearing that made you smile genuinely and sighed in relief.

"We were smiling the whole performance, from the beginning till the end, we really enjoyed it." Sungdeuk said proudly.