Chapter 6

Julia looked around the café as they entered. It was not that bad, Dudley was not bragging when he said that there was a nice café nearby. They went to sit at the table near the glass window from where they can see what's going on outside but the outsiders can't see them. She observed while coming in that they can't see inside from out. The window must be one-sided, she thought to herself. 

Remus sat beside her before Rabastan can sit who looked a little put-out but sat in the seat across her. She didn't know what was going on as she was looking outside the window till Remus asked her what she wants to eat. 

"Anything. I don't mind." She shrugged and Remus nodded ordering for both her and himself before looking at Rabastan who ordered for himself. They waited for the waiter to come back in silence. Julia was leaning on Remus with her head on his shoulder. Rabastan looked away as for some reason he can't see her with someone else so close. He looked around the café trying to distract himself somehow and saw that a woman a few tables away was giving him seductive smile. Normally, he would've smiled back, flirted a little, went with her to her room and sleep with her before leaving her not looking back at her again but for some reason he doesn't want to be with anyone other than the beautiful girl sitting in front of him. He never felt such attraction to anyone in his life, he didn't know if it is going to be permanent or not. What if it isn't and he will hurt her too just like he hurt others?  

"Your order sirs, mam." The waiter said placing their plates in front of them. Rabastan snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Julia to see her smiling at the waiter in thanks. She is really beautiful.

"Let's eat and then we can talk." Remus said to her and she nodded turning to her plate. Rabastan looked up when he felt Remus' gaze on him. He was looking at him a little doubtful. He had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. He already warned him about not touching her last night. Why is he looking at him like that? He decided to ease his mind a little.

"I can swear." Rabastan mouthed to him and Remus nodded going back to his food. Rabastan smiled lightly to himself going back to his own food. The food was not as tasty as the elves back at the manor but not even that bad. They knew his choices to make the food according to his choice though.

"What is it you want to talk about?" Julia asked Remus making both of them look at her. Remus hesitated a little before opening his mouth to answer her.

"Severus-" "No!" She cut him off as soon as she heard his name making Remus sigh. 

"I talked to him last night." Remus said to her and she frowned at him. "Don't give me that look. He doesn't know anything Bambi." 

"What if he is lying?" Julia asked angrily. "How can you believe him? For all we know, he can be with Dumbledore and Lily." 

"He is not." Rabastan said to her making her look at him. 

"How can you be so sure?" She asked him challengingly. 

"I know Severus. He is a good person even if he doesn't show it out. He has some morals and he would never sleep with someone and then reject them when they are pregnant. I was thinking about it from yesterday. I think Severus is under compulsions too, just like you. Also, he would never let Dumbledore give you love potion. His daughter or not." Rabastan said to her.

"He is right. Severus is not a bad person. I know he was not nice to you but he wasn't nice to any Gryffindor when it came to that." Remus said to her.

"Why are you supporting him so much?" She said exasperated. "I don't want to do anything with him." 

"He is your father Bambi. You can't hate him forever. Why are you trying to ignore it?" Remus said running a hand through her hair and she looked at him with tears in her eyes making his heart melt.