Emiya Alter (Archer) *Updated*

Disclaimer: I don't own Type-moon all pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Just like before this bio is going to be in the form of a case file. Also this bio is just  going to be a universal bio for current and future versions Emiya Alter ocs. As in one story he can be different than one from another.

Edit: Changed Oliver Redgrave to Ritsuka Fujimura.

Edit two: Changed Archer's appearance, changed background to match new lore, and added some new alias to match new lore.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Shirou Emiya

Alias: Ritsuka Fujimura, Sword Incarnate, Hound of the Crimson Plains, Actually Satan, The Demon Known as Shirou Emiya, The Queen's Silver Hound, The Second Magus Killer, Heartless Executioner, EMIYA Alter, Yasuke, The Black Knight, and Sherou.

Age: (Physically) 34 (Mentally) Unknown

Race: Human (Formerly) Human servant hybrid(Currently)

Appearance:

Weapons:

Kanshou and Bakuya Married Guns: These guns are Shirou's preferred choice of weapons

Kanshou and Bakuya Married Guns: These guns are Shirou's preferred choice of weapons. Originally they use to be twin swords but some reason he turned them into guns.

Kanshou and Bakuya Double Sided Sword Form: This is the double sided sword form of the married guns

Kanshou and Bakuya Double Sided Sword Form: This is the double sided sword form of the married guns. We have no idea how he managed to make this. But he said it took centuries to perfect it.

Magic Orgin: Sword

Magic Element(s): Sword

Abilities: Tracing, Structural Analysis, Reinforcement, Bulletproof Treatment, Independent Action, Magic Resistance, Derisive Heart of Steel, Runecraft, Unlimited Lost Works.

Skills: Master Archer, Adept Martial Artist, Master Chief, and Master Marksmanship.

Likes: None

Dislikes: Too many

Personality: Cold, rude, blunt, and cynical that is all that in needed to say.

Backstory: Not much is known about him before the Great Fuyuki Fire. Other than that he was the sole survivor of said fire thanks to a guiding voice that lead them to Kiritsugu. When he woke up in the hospital they discovered he lost his memory or was suppressing them. He was later adopted by Kiritsugu Emiya who revealed he was a magus. That day forward the sword known as Shirou Emiya was born. Three years later after his adoption Kiritsugu Emiya died from Angra Mainyu curse. It was around this time Shirou started going to church after discovering his biological parents were Christens. On his way home he andnskajsjckdksndjxjdjsjdjdjsjdjdjcjsnsjxusjsjdjcjsksnxjdnsndnsjsjxjxjsjsjdnsnsjskskdkkccmsnsnsjaoccolamab.&&/@23@,@9,,8/&2!;$,$/&3&;&,8:829:9;&;!2?!,!,!,!:!:??!. (Note: This information is corrupted and incomplete. It will take time to restore and complete this information.)
______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys how do like the bio? If I missed anything please tell me so I can fix it. Do expect more bios like this in the future. So have a great day and see you next time!

Word Count: 600