thirty two: the archetype

It was dark. The sky as per usual was covered in a blanket of clouds that hid the Moon. Though Bella was used to it. The cold climate was a familiar scene, her home. She pulls on her skirts and wonders what breakfast would be like tomorrow, lunch, and dinner too.

Would it be the same as today? Smiling to her wolves, waving her hands, and walking around with her companions. Her life as a Luna was beautiful and made her feel powerful.

Everything she could ask, they give.

In her pack, she was the symbol of life.

Their queen.

With her husband’s absence, she was the main overseer of her pack and that remained for years until to this day.

The job was simple. Satiate your wolves’ doubts with your guidance. Make them see that she was prim and proper as all Lunas should be. Don’t take sides and be the mediator. Have courage and be patient.

In short, be what perfection looks like. The archetype of all noblewomen that moves with affluent elegance and grace.

Her feet moved against the carpeted floor, taking note of how warm and fuzzy it was compared to the carpet before.

“Bella,” A slithery voice, deep and vaporizing snaked on her skin, causing the hair on her neck to stand. “Come back to bed. It’s not good for the baby if you don’t get enough sleep.”

She smiled. The blue-eyed beast from across the room laid on the bed naked. It saddened her how the blankets obstructed his glorious body. Despite seeing it naked almost every day she couldn’t get enough of it.

“Did I wake you?” She giggled.

“Hmm, the bed feels empty without you and our daughter.”

The man removes himself from the bed. His tall figure hawked towards her. Her stare bounced between his face and the long member hanging between his legs. Like a predator stalking its prey, he eyed her so intensely. It left her gasping for air as he grabbed her body, gently pushing her back to the wall.

“Easy,” She smirked. “you’re going to hurt the baby.”

His hand drew circles on her tummy, slowly with care as his tongue ran from her neck to her breasts, taking her hardened nipples in his mouth.

“You want me so much, don’t you?” His husky tone reverberated on her body.

“I’m not the only one between us with a body part as hard as a rock.” Her touch wandered to his cock.

“Come back to bed with me. I crave you.” He says.

“You always crave me. Your wives will be jealous or maybe they already are.”

His head shook as he chuckles humorlessly.

“Let them be spiteful. The angrier they are the rougher they become.”

Bella bit her lip, reminiscing the moment before her pregnancy when her lover had no pauses, no reservation when it came to sex.

“You’re gentle with me now, Harrick. Will you make love to me again once I give birth to our daughter?”

“Of course, though we have yet to see my brother’s reaction to see you pregnant.”