Chapter 23

ALYVIA

People were busy everywhere while Adolpha is leading me and Raiden to her Boutique. I just found out that she loved Designing and Raiden made her the Pack Designer. It has been 4 days since I got out of the Hospital

Not that it was Necessary. But it will help the People to buy their own clothes without going out into the City to Shop among the Humans. In-short, It would Decrease the chance of them getting caught by some Humans.

We stopped infront of a door at the 3rd floor of the Pack house. Here, We have 16 Pack houses, Also because of both our Packs joining together. And every Pack houses have 5, 4 or 3 floors.

Oh yeah, They rebuilt the Pak houses around Raiden's Pack Borders, Making the rest of the Free grounds become our Borders or Territory. Our Pack is now huge and the Strongest Pack. It would make sense too since I'm going to be Queen with my Mate about to become the Real King.

Adolpha opened the Big door and we were met with a bunch Beautiful designed clothes, Dresses and Gowns. I was stunned.

"Here, I made a Section for Royalty Dresses!" Adolpha squealed. I chuckled at her Excitement as she started to walk quickly towards another big door.

When she opened it, We were stunned by the Beautiful Gowns and Dresses with Gold and Fake Silver laces on the right side. And on the Left were Beautiful royal Suits and Tuxedos. It was very Beautiful and Stunning.

But what stunned us the most were the Four dresses and Tuxidos that were aligned in-front of us. Adolpha walked towards it then she faced us with a Smile.

"These are the Gowns for your Coronation Luna, You just need to pick one of them. Same goes for you Alpha." Adolpha said while looking at us Proudly. I smiled sweetly and went near the Dresses while Raiden was walking towards the Tuxedos.

My Dresses were all Red and Black, While his were just Black. I looked at them with Amazement. Adolpha was just staring at us, Waiting for us to say our Pick.

After a few Moments, I finally know what to wear for the Coronation and the Wedding. I glanced at Adolpha while holding the Gown.

"I'll have this one for the Coronation and Wedding, Adolpha." I said while holding the Big Red Dress with what looked like white Pearls pierced on them.

Adolpha nodded happily and wrote something on a Paper before glancing at me again.

"What about for the Ball Luna? There will also be a Ball the Next day after the Coronation for Everyone to meet the New Luna Queen and Alpha King, Since only Alphas, Lunas, Male and Female Betas and Gammas will be attending the Coronation." She explained with a Clear voice. I guess Fenris, The Wizard told her everything.

I again brought my gaze to the gowns and my eyes brightened to see the Black Gown on the Third place. It also had Pearls around it just like my other Pick.

"This is Perfect for the Ball." I stated while caressing the Black Dress. Adolpha nodded happily and again wrote down on the Paper.

"Is that so? Then I'll pick these two, Adolpha." Raiden said coldly. He already pulled two Tuxedos infront of the others to show his Pick. Adolpha nodded and wrote down again.

"Noted Alpha, Luna. Thank you!" Adolpha said before we go out of the Boutique. Raiden held my right Hand and lingered a kiss on it, Making me Blush.

"It's so Fascinating that after all this time, You still blush at the Smallest things. I love you, Alyvia." He said as he stopped walking, Turning me around.

After turning me, He smashed his lips into mine and I happily kissed back. This is the Life.

"Gosh! You two really need a Serious Privacy." We heard someone say and we broke the kiss looking at my so-called Brother Cousin. Yep. Since I don't know what to call him, I decided to call him my Brother Cousin.

"What do you want?" Raiden asked, Clearly annoyed. I tried not to laughed because of his Annoyed and frowning face. But he's Damn hot with that expressions.

"Chill, Cousin-In-Law. We just need the two of you to taste the cakes, To know what you prefer." He said, Smiling Mischievously.

Me and Raiden looked at each other before Shrugging and following my Brother towards the Kitchen. I think all of this will never End.

As we arrive at the Kitchen, The smell of Bitter and Sweet hit my Sensitive nostrils. And the smells of different kinds of food. I Suddenly felt Hungry that made me Excited to taste the cakes.

The Omegas that were Assigned to cook bowed at us before continuing to cook the food.

My Brother led us to a Place with different kinds of Cakes. I squealed Excitedly while looking at the Cakes.

"She had always loved cakes ever since she was little." I heard my Brother say to Raiden but I didn't care and just pulled Raiden with me towards the first Cake.

I took the spoon that was already beside the Cake and took a piece of it, Before putting it on my Mouth. I moaned in delight as I felt Raiden become stiff beside me. I blushed knowing what it meant. I swallowed the cake and gave Raiden the Spoon so he could taste it too.

Raiden tasted the cake and nodded, Meaning he liked it. We Continued to taste every cake that was placed on the Table until we finished the last one.

"So.. You need to pick 4 of them. What is it?" My Brother asked and I looked at the Man beside me, Catching him looking back at me too.

"Let us talk first." I said and I started to Mind-link Raiden.

"They're All good, I can't pick anything." I said Pleadingly. It took a Second before Raiden mind-linked me back. After exchanging links, We finally figured out what we want.

"We would take the Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate and the Creamy one." I said with a Smile. Xylo nodded and walked to the Chef to tell what we want.

Me and Raiden decided to now get out since we already finished tasting out the Cake.

"Well, That was worth it. I'm stuffed." I said Playfully and Laughed. I heard the Man beside me chuckle, Bringing his left hand to hold my Waist.

-

Hello to those who Read my Story. How do you like it so far? Is their Relationship good enough? Who's Excited for the Coronation? Because I am! *Chuckles*

Btw, Don't forget to Follow, Vote and Comment! It will mean alot to me. I'm going to finish this Chapter sooner since there are more Stories, Waiting for me to Publish. Thanks for Reading! Xx