Tupur's new avatar!

Roy Chaudharys invited Brinda who is a class mate of Somnath. She is a skilled doctor.

Brinda speaks with all housemates for sometimes.

Kalindi: If we have to speak then we will be speaking throughout the year. Come, have something first.

Brinda: Its ok, aunty. Already my stomach is full.

Chandra: Aunty? Does she looks like aunty?😆

Kalindi: 🤨.

Brinda: I am sorry. I don't know how to call her.

Kalindi: Everyone here calls me as Thaku ma. So you can also call me like that.

Brinda: Ok, Thaku ma.

She smiled.

Brinda: Ok, I met everyone but where is the person whom I really want to meet?

Chandra: Who's it?

Brinda: My patient. I am here to treat him na? Where is my patient?

Kalindi: Don't call him as patient.

Brinda looks at her.

Chandra: No one here will call him as patient. Zamindar's son doesn't likes to hear this word. So pls call him Trilochan ji as "kaka" or "Zamindar ji".

Brinda: Oh? Ok then, Zamindar ji is fine! Where is he?

Chandra shows her the room.

~In Bondita's House~

Saraswati: Ma, you know what? I went to that Big Haveli. It was very similar like, you used to say about in fairy tales.

Bondita listens to it silently.

Sashwati: Is that really Big?

Saraswati: Hn! But I don't understand one thing. Only few people are there, then why they need that big Haveli?

Bondita: Saraswati, Sashwati, did you complete your homeworks?

They nods no.

Bondita: Then why you are speaking unwanted things? Go, focus on your studies.

Saraswati: Ma, you can't even imagine the beauty of that Haveli. It's very huge and beautiful. They have Durga ma temple inside theri Haveli. For a while, I thought that I am inside your fairy tales.

Bondita: Did you looked the people in that Haveli? Did they spoke with you?

Saraswati: Hn, I spoke with them. There were 3 kids like me, one old women and a man.

Bondita thinks: Saraswati have seen her cousins, Thaku ma and Chandrachur Kaka. But they wouldn't recognised Saraswati.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh is holding Trilochan's hand and sheds tears.

Anirudh: Kaka, why you are like this? I don't want you to see like this. Everyone are saying you are a partial dead body. Everyone are calling you as patient. Please, get well soon. Please, kaka.

Brinda knocks the door. Anirudh wipes his tears.

Anirudh: Come in!

Brinda enters the room and looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh: Who are you?

Brinda: Dr. Brinda, college mate of Somnath. Who are you?

Anirudh: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, sarpanch of the village.

Brinda: Head of the village? But while studying somnath had said that you are a Barrister.

Anirudh: He might have lied to you. I don't know what Barrister is.

Brinda looks at him confusingly.

Anirudh: Can you cure my Kaka?

Brinda: Um... I'll try my best.

Anirudh: Then go ahead.

Brinda checks Trilochan's condition.

Brinda: Since how many days he is paralyzed?

Anirudh: Since 2 years.

Brinda: Whaat? Then it is not paralyzed case, its known as coma.

Anirudh stared at her.

Anirudh: What is the remedy now?

Brinda: Wait, let me check.

~On other side~

Tupur is living as saniyasini, is now the caretaker of the Ashram.

She behaves cruel with others who are living there.

There she also have some lady goons to work for her.

Chaya: Tupur ji, the clothes which you have ordered are arrived.

Tupur: Ask them to come inside.

Chaya asked the traders to come inside.
But they refused as it is Saniyasini's ashram.

Tupur gets furious and went out to meet them.

Tupur: Why can't you come inside?

Trader: This is the place of Saniyasini's. How can a man enter inside?

She pulls his collar.

Tupur: You mens can able to send your wives, daughters or your house's women to ashram as saniyasini but you can't enter here?

Trader: Pls leave me.

Tupur: Here after saniyasinis will not considered as punished. From today I will change the lives of saniyasinis.

She throws the money in his face and asks Chaya to bring the clothes inside.

Tupur asks everyone in the ashram to gather in the hall.

Tupur: Chaya, open the parcel.

She opens it and shocked to see the clothes.

All the women started to whisper among themselves.

Tupur: Silence! Here after this is going to be our dress code. Dress code of saniyasinis will not be brown, instead it will be Half RED, Half WHITE.

All are shocked.

Urvashi: What is this Tupur?

Tupur: Here we all are married but divorced and forced to be saniyasini. So, why should we wear brown saree? Why should we give upon colours? This red and white will represent us hereafter. Red will indicate we are married, white will indicate we are widow/divorced.

Everyone clapped their hands.

Tupur: Soon this saree will be declared as our costume by the hands of our sarpanch.

She smiled cunningly thinking of Roy Chaudharys and Das Parivar.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it❤️