25.

Hayul's POV

I went to rest my body back like a few minutes ago, except that now my back was resting on his chest, his head resting on mine, hands still intertwined.

"You know..I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend" He chuckled.

"We're lucky you don't have one" I laughed.

"I don't?"

"If you did, are you allowed to hug her and hang out peacefully?"

"Not really"

"Then no, you don't." I looked up at him, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm just your friend"

"Friends don't kiss on the lips"

"We're weird friends". I kissed him one more time, turning then our faces back to stargazing.

"You look different with make up"

"Bad different?"

"Hmmm no, just, different. I hate I can't see your moles though"

"Yeah, they cover that up" He chuckled.

"They also cut your hair, finally!"

"What is it that you have against my hair?", "and no, they didn't cut it, it's just styled puffier. They did wanted to cut my hair."

"Why didn't they? Isn't it easier than making it look shorter?"

"I didn't let them"

"Why not?"

"I wanted someone else to do it for me" He smiled. My cheeks turned red almost immediately, making me turn my face away.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Shut up"

"Hey, Be happy! You'll get to finally cut my-"

"I love it the way it is"

He kissed my cheek; Honestly, we could kiss all night long.

"Were you pretending you didn't like it?" He asked.

"Maybe" I placed my hand behind his neck, gently playing with his hair. He rested his head on my shoulder, closing both our eyes and enjoying the moment. Suddenly, my phone started to ring; busted.

"Didn't you say you didn't have your phone?"

"I was lying"

"So that I'd kiss you?"

"Hello?" I answered, smirking at him. It was mom, I pressed the speaker button.

"Oh, hi mom"

"Hi honey! What are you doing?"

"I'm...just resting a bit"

"Really? Are you with Sam?"

"No, he left this morning" I placed my finger over my mouth, playfully. I'm too embarrassed to tell mom about it.

"Ah, too bad! You should have told him how much you like him-"

"Y-yeah so mom! What are you calling for?" I asked embarrassed. He couldn't help but to smile at me, he's so handsome when he smiles.

"Oh, right. I received a call today, they said some artist wanted to buy all my paintings!"

"Someone What??"

"And they said they showed my works to an art gallery in Seoul, and now the gallery wants me to work for them!"

"Really?! Mom that's amazing! I'm so happy! Who's the artist?"

"Oh they just said it was a young artist! I've been trying to remeber if anyone young came by since last year but I don't quite know.. maybe I just forgot!"

"Yeah..." I looked at him the moment I realized. "Well, I'm so happy, mom! I'll call you later, I have to go back to my cabin."

"Okay honey, bye bye!"

"Bye" I didn't leave his eyes, as I hung up.

"Are you serious?" My eyes started watering again.

"A-are you angry? I didn't mean to-" his words were interrupted by my sudden hug. I threw myself to him and hugged him tightly, crying. He lost balance and fell back, laying on the grass. "Thank you so so so much"

He smiled widely. "It's the least I could do for you and your mom. You've helped me so much during this time, and I appreciate it-"

Again, his words were cut off by my lips fitting into his. He hugged my waist, giving me the kiss back.