『𝟶𝟹』

"Eunji

"Eunji." My mom called me when she entered the kitchen as I was making food for all of us. I know how to make it since mom usually stays out of the house, leaving Minji and me alone.

"Yes?" I asked, still not looking at her and concentrating on cutting the vegetables.

"Get dressed up. We are going out somewhere." At her words, I stopped cutting and looked at her with a frown. Out? I don't even remember when the last time we went out was 3 years ago?

"Where?"

"To my boyfriend's house for dinner." I dropped the knife in shock but it luckily landed on the counter. Boyfriend? What the heck-

I was about to shout in shock but stopped cause I don't want more beatings. "So...I don't need to make dinner?"

"Don't you heard what I said?" She scrunched her nose. I didn't reply but just nodded, keeping those vegetables back in the refrigerator.

"How long have you been in a relationship with...umm..." I trailed off.

"That's none of your business." She sneered. "Get ready and also dress Minji and come back in exact half an hour. Don't get late." She ordered. I nodded, walking to Minji in the living room, who was watching some cartoons and called her,

"Minji-ah!"

"Yes?" She turned her head to me.

"Let's get ready, we are going out for dinner."

"Really!?" She widened her eyes with a shocked face. I chuckled at her cute reaction but nodded.

-

"Wow..." Minji and I gaped at the big ass mansion standing so tall in front of us. I wore a simple long-sleeved cropped hoodie with a bucket cap and blue ripped jeans while Minji wore a denim skirt dangri with a white shirt inside. Both of us were wearing white sneakers on our feet.

As for mom...she looked like a rich businesswoman. All expensive-looking outfits, sunglasses and handbag with heels. I don't think someone can tell that she is a woman with two kids. She started to walk towards the mansion and we quickly followed her like lost ducklings.

"Eunji, who are they?" Minji tucked on my hoodie while pointing at a buffed man dressed up in all black and standing in front of the mansion. A bodyguard.

"Don't point your finger," I warned her and she instantly put it down. "He is a bodyguard." She made an 'o' face while nodding. The guard opened the door for my mom, who nodded at him before walking inside.

As we followed her, the guard continued to stare at us. "What are you staring at? Are we that beautiful?" Minji frowned. I snorted while looking down before dragging her inside, leaving the guard confused there.

We stopped when we saw our mom hugging a tall man in front of her. The man looked kinda handsome and rich though. "Darling, meet my daughters. Eunji and Minji." Mom said while pulling back and looked at us, eyeing 'greet him'.

To prevent scolding, I bowed. "Hello, I'm Lee Eunji. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Lee Minji." Minji copied my actions, still holding my hand.

"Aww, your daughters are very cute." The man smiled, which melted my heart cause of how warm it looked.

"They went over me." Mom flipped her hair. The man chuckled.

"By the way, I'm Kim Jiyong." The man introduced himself. "Come and sit." I nodded and we walked to the sofa before sitting down. The sofa was so soft that I could sleep on this for my entire life.

"The sofa is so soft." Minji jumped a little on the bouncy sofa. I gritted my teeth, controlling my loud voice and held her down.

"You are so cute." Mr. Kim chuckled. I smiled but that turned into a nervous one when I saw my mom's glare. "Let me call my son, you can enjoy your time with him."

"Oh..." I nodded. His son means I'm going to have a stepbrother. Hopefully, he is older than us and kind.

Mr. Kim took out his phone and called someone. "Jin, come downstairs...Yes, they are here." With that, he cut the call. Well, that was...fast?

In a matter of seconds, a man walked towards us. He was tall...very tall, especially his shoulders were very big. His lips were fully plump, face perfectly sculpted like a Greek god. He seemed to be every girl's dream guy.

"He is handsome..." Minji whispered to me, I agreed with her.

"Hello, Ms. Lee. It's nice to meet you again." He smiled while giving her a polite bow. She nodded. It seems like they have met before cause he said 'again'.

"Jin, they are her daughters." Mr. Kim motioned his chin to us. The man, whose name I assume is Jin turned his head to us. "Eunji and Minji. Girls, he is Seokjin, my eldest son but you can call him Jin." Oh great, we are going to have a full course looking man as our elder brother but wait- ELDEST!?

"Nice to meet you." He also smiled at us. I swear my heart melted like ice cream at his so cute smile.

"H-Hello." I nervously stuttered, bowing my head.

"Jin, take them with you. I want us to be alone." Mr. Kim kind of ordered to him. Jin nodded. "Girls, follow him." I stood up, making Minji also stand up with me and we quickly followed Jin.

"Do you know about our parents' relationship?" Jin asked as we walked upstairs.

"I do...but she doesn't." I tilted my head towards Minji, who was busy drooling over the expensive furniture in the house. "Do you have more siblings? I want to know cause Mr. Kim said you are the eldest."

"Yes, I have." He smiled. "We are seven in total." HOLY MOLY OF DONUTS- SEVEN!?!?!

He chuckled at my shocked face but didn't say anything, continuing his walk through the hallway. He stopped in front of a door and grabbed the knob, twisting it and opening the door as soon as he opened it, we heard loud screams and shouts from inside. He instantly shut the door before I could even see what's inside and looked at us.

"I-I need to second." At the speed of light, he opened the door and we heard the screams again and went inside, closing the door again. Mini and I glanced at each other with confused glances.

 Mini and I glanced at each other with confused glances