𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬- 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫🎃

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

Sleep was something I was getting none of lately so when my alarm went off for school I was already wide awake. My mind had been all over the place for the last week and a half knowing that my girlfriend if I could even call her that anymore hated my guts over something that wasn't even true.

Almost two weeks ago I went to a birthday party for my friend Antonio when my girlfriend's best friend Ali showed up with a few of their mutual friends. My girlfriend Madison was out of town with her family for her grandparent's anniversary so that's why she wasn't present at the birthday party. We live in Aspen so it's easy for us to throw big parties without getting too much attention from the police.

It didn't take too long before the party surpassed the little get-together that was originally expected. Drinks were flowing, the smell of weed and alcohol filled the air. I had maybe four drinks before I called it for the night, not really in the mood to get shit-faced drunk like the rest of my friends because I wanted Madison with me. We had both been busy lately and hadn't been able to spend as much time as we normally did together.

I was nowhere near drunk but I did have a slight buzz going on. The air in the house was becoming overwhelming with the stench of sweat and liquor so I decided to step outside to get some fresh air and to try and call Madison since I hadn't heard from her since earlier that morning.

I clicked on my girlfriend's contact and the phone rang several times before her voicemail came on. I waited for a minute and then tried calling her again only getting the same results. I texted her and told her to call me when she could and reminded her how much I loved her before I placed my cell phone in my pocket.

I took a deep breath and enjoyed the sound of the stream that went through Antonio's backyard. The night was a little chilly but nothing that we weren't used to. The silence was disrupted when the patio door slid open and Ali came outside. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" My girlfriend's best friend asked, "it was getting too hot in there and I wanted to try and call Maidson but she must be busy with her family." I replied.

Ali stood there looking at me for a minute making me a little uncomfortable under her gaze "are you alright?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck, Ali shook her head and walked towards me. The air became thick and I didn't like the way she was looking at me.

Her eyes were filled with lust and before I knew it Ali grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me towards her. Her lips were on mine and I was frozen filled with utter shock. It took me a second to gather myself before I pushed her away harshly.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I hissed, wiping my mouth "I-I just, I've liked you since freshman year and I never got my chance with you." Ali replied as tears filled her eyes. I shook my head and clenched my jaw.