【33】

Tang Jing was in very bad shape today, and the agent looked a little worried, and followed Tang Jing back to the room.

As soon as he returned to the room, Tang Jing collapsed and buried himself in the quilt, his whole body exudes an aura of not wanting to talk.

The agent had tried everything, but nothing worked.

Just when she was thinking about whether she wanted to leave and let Tang Jing calm down, the room door rang.

As soon as she opened the door, she heard a familiar voice: "Teacher He asks me to go over the script with you!"

The agent froze in place.

Ye Zexi didn't expect it to be Tang Jing's agent. He took a step back, looked at the room number, and made sure that he had made no mistake: "Is Tang Jing here?"

The agent recovered and nodded.

Tang Jing also heard the movement at the door at this time, and finally he was willing to lift his head from the quilt.

He got hit too hard by reality today. Tang Jing was buried in the quilt and cried silently for a long time. At this time, his hair was messy and his eyes were red.

Ye Zexi looked over and met Tang Jing's red eyes.

Tang Jing took the lead to recover, and quickly turned his head away.

Ye Zexi couldn't help but sigh in his heart, and finally understood the purpose of He Jinyun letting himself come.

It turned out that Teacher He knew that Tang Jing would cry secretly. He guessed that Tang Jing didn't want to be seen in this embarrassed state by his beloved, so Teacher He came to ask him to go over the script with Tang Jing.

This is true love!

Ye Zexi cleared his throat and explained his intention: "Teacher He asked me to come over to go over today's scene with you. Is it not the right time?"

It is not convenient for him to come over later though.

Anyway, he has said these words, and now Tang Jing must be very moved that Teacher He still remembers him during his busy schedule!

Really touching!

Sure enough, Tang Jing's face changed slightly when he heard the words, and he wiped the tears from his face in a panic: "Teacher He asked you to come to go over the script with me?"

Ye Zexi smiled and nodded: "Yeah."

Look, Tang Jing didn't cry anymore.

Tang Jing was not feeling touched, instead he was quite confused.

How could Teacher He suddenly ask Ye Zexi to go over the script with him?

Could it be that...Ye Zexi found out that he did not perform well today and wanted to take the initiative to help him, but the other couldn't find an excuse for fear of being rejected by him, so he used the name of Teacher He?

Thinking of this, Tang Jing looked even more confused.

Obviously he refused to admit defeat, and got himself in this crew to compete with the other person again.

Yet, he still got beaten quite badly; even so, why did Ye Zexi come to comfort him?

But even if other people were to tell Tang Jing to refuse the offer, Tang Jing really couldn't do it either.

Although he knew that there was a huge gap between him and Ye Zexi, Tang Jing was the kind of person who would not give up until the match was really over.