44

Ben is already looking at Mason as if he is considering to punch him again

Ben is already looking at Mason as if he is considering to punch him again. "What is he doing here?" He asks, taking Celines hand to reduce his anger.

"It's his daughter too, Ben." I tell him as I hold my hands out for Mason to hand me my baby. I know Ben wouldn't do anything to him right now but I just need to make sure that she is safe.

"He didn't care about her when she wasn't born either." Ben adds. Mason's expression changes into pure frustration. "Shut the fuck up." He snarls.
Mom looks at Mason, shocked and then gives him a look.

"Mason I think it's better when you leave now." It hurts me so much to say this. But I am way to exhausted to watch a new fighte between these two. Not in front of Gigi. I love the little nickname he gave her.

He looks at me in disbelief as he puts the shirt back on his body. "Are you serious right now?" "I am. Please go." He scoffs, places a kiss on Giannas' head and then storms out of the room.

And as bad as it sounds, I wanted nothing more than my family to leave and be with my own 'family' or whatever you call our situation right now.

After he left, they all come closer to us to have a closer look at her, gasping at what they see. I'm already so emotional because I still haven't realized that I'm a mom now.

That she's finally here. That she is the best thing that has ever happened to Mason and I. And I am so thankful for him to give her to me.

Ben immediately asks if he can hold her and is so careful with her head and her little body. Celine and mom are standing behind him, also looking down at her. "She is so beautiful." Celine says.

"She looks just like Mason." My mom adds, which gives Ben a mad look at his previous happy face. But she is right. He gave me a female doppelgänger of him.

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...

____

One week later

It's been a week since Giannas' birth

It's been a week since Giannas' birth. She is adorable. I'm out with a few friends tonight. Lisa and Camilla are already waiting for me at the bar they suggested to go to.

It's the bar I drove Ashley and Delilah to on their graduation day. Who would have thought that everything would changed so much in not even two years?

It's crazy to think about it this way. To think about the fact that Ash died four months ago. Unbelievable.

But I don't want to have bad vibes tonight. I want to have fun and enjoy my evening as good as I can.

And my friends didn't waste any time on getting this night started. Lisa and Camilla ordered shots for all of us and after hours of being here, I noticed a very familiar person on the left side of the bar, sitting on a barstool that's not too far away from mine.

There are a few people sitting between us but I see him perfectly. "I'll be right back, you guys." I tell them and walk over to the person.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as I arrive next to him. Mason looks from his glass up to me, holding up the glass to kind of show it to me. "What do you mean? I'm enjoying my night. Want to join me?"

This man... I'm taking a seat next to him and look at him. "You're drunk." "Am not." "Yes, you are. I can smel the alcohol that surrounds you alone from meters apart, Mason."

I don't know why but I feel so bad for him for whatever reason. "So?" He asks "Stop it."
"Why would I, Cel? Hey!" She waved the bartender that halpens to be Jake and points his finger to his empty glass.

"How many have you had of those?" He trwirls his glass around thinking about his answer. "I don't know, mom. Maybe two or three?"

"Okay stop joking, Mason. You've had way more than three by your condition. And I know tgat you're not a lightweight. The party is over."

"You seem to not understand something... I'm thirty-one years old. The party is over when I say it's over. And right now...." Jake is handing Mason his drink, giving me a knowing look and watches Mason with me as he drowns the whole scotch down his throat. ".... It's not enough..." is the last thing he says just before he would order another drink.

I grabbed him and am now on my way to the restrooms. I don't know why there is one but seeing a shower in there is actually so fucking helpful.

To my convenience, Mason is absolutely not in the right state of reacting to where he is until I turn in the water above him. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He asks me, shocked at the cold water that runs all over him. "What?"

"Why are you doing this?" He asks me. "Because I care about you, dumbass." And then he cries. Crying isn't even the right word to describe this. He is a wreck. "I have lost everything! And it's my own fucking fault. My sister, my best friend, fiancée and my fucking kid. I haven't seen Gianna for a week. A week! I don't know anything about how they are doing. Nothing!"

"It may look like it's not true but I see how much both of them love you. Yes, you made a fucking big mistake. And it's normal for Delilah at least to not forgive you soon. But the only thing you can do is give them time. As much time as they need. But you can't throw yourself away, Mason. Think about Gianna. Think about being a good dad for her...."

_______

Continuing the talk in the next chapter<3333

Comment your thoughts

Love youuuu