O N E

••••

E Z M I E

E Z M I E

Silence that was all i could hear, as i sat gazing down at my bloodied and bruised body. She really did a number on me this time, i wish I could say this wasn't a usual occurrence for me but it was.

Ever since i can remember, I've been beaten, whipped, starved anything you can think of I've probably had happened to me.

Tortured is the only way i could describe it.

The pain was unbearable but I've had worse, she only left me bruised this time no broken bones as far as I'm aware anyway.

My head ached with unbearable pain as i got off the floor where i was laying and into the shower.

She had gone out, before i lost consciousness i heard the door slam leaving me to deal with this yet again.

••••

The cold water jolted me awake as i lathered my body in soap to get rid of the dried blood. The water was cool down my back as i hummed a song i don't know where it came from but it calms me down.

I look back at my reflection in the mirror after my shower to a broken, beaten, unloved girl. I hope and pray everyday to get out of this hell hole but i know that will never happen.

Quickly changing my clothes so I could start tiding the house in hopes of not getting another beating, my body wouldn't be able to handle it. My bones ached as I slowly put my jumper on in to hide the ugly bruises that painted my body.

Sighing i made my way to the kitchen to start preparing her meal, everyday at exactly 5:00pm i had to have a meal made or her fiancé would beat some sense into me for being disrespectful. It was already 2:30 and I didn't have long especially when she expects the best.

While cooking I think back on my life, its never been rainbows and sunshine's like other kids for as long as I remember abuse is the only thing that happened.

I've never met any other family other than my aunt, she always claimed my parents didn't want me but I refused to believe that.

Apart of me still had hope

Hope for the future

Hope for someone to save me I suppose

It was silly but it's all I had

She's told me a lot over the years especially when she's high out of her mind, i always push my luck and find out what i can. It usually end up with me getting beat but its worth it for some information.

It was how i found out she's not my mother but my mother's sister. I remember her telling me when i was little and she was actually nice and caring towards me that she never liked her sister or my mother.