𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘࿐ wolfed out

"𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

"𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

               AURORA FLATTENED OUT HER BLAZER, as she walked around the hospital while her family and Mick were interrogating the mother of the daughter who was potentially attacked by a werewolf.

The teenager went to the vending machine and bought herself several Almond Joy's as she was making her way back to the room her dad was in.

"I'm just glad the FBI is here, not those crazies." Aurora walked into her family and the mother they were interrogating. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, curious about what she walked into.

"Crazies?" Aurora questioned, Dean and Sam's attention now on her.

"Bigfoot truthers. Calling, sending e-mails. They thought Hayden was...Like I said. Crazy." The Winchester's stared at each other with knowing looks.

"Some girl even came by here saying she was from the Fish and Wildlife Service. Barely as old as Hayden. I mean, like I'm gonna buy that." Aurora had a clear idea of who this person was and a smirk formed on the edge of her lips.

"You remember what she looked like?"

"Yeah. Blonde. Bad attitude. I actually – I have her card right here." Dean was about to take the card, but Aurora beat him to it.

"Looks like we have a call to make."

When they left the hospital, Aurora decided to dial the number that Mrs. Foster gave her. The phone rang a few times before she finally got an answer from the all familiar blonde.

"Hello? Uh, this is Agent Beatrice Quimby."

"Hey Atomic Blonde, Charlize Theron called, she says she wants her wig back." Dean gave his daughter a proud smirk when Aurora referenced the movie, but Sam on the other hand, had a clueless look on his face.

"Mhmm, hi, Rory."

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

After Dean, Sam, and Aurora caught up with Claire, they all decided to part ways to figure out more about this peculiar case. Dean was with Mick and Aurora was with Sam and Claire.

Despite Sam's dismay, Aurora and Claire went inside the high school to question kids who would have potential connections with the case they were currently working on.  The two teenage girls walked outside the school and saw Sam leaning on the side of Claire's car.