Dante's Inferno

Dante’s p.o.v

“I swear to God Athena if you keep grazing my cock over my pants, I will bend you over this table right now and fuck you in front of everybody.” I lean into her ear and whisper.

“Do you really want your business associates watching us, fantasizing about taking your place?” Oh the little minx really knew which buttons of mine to press.

“Would you gentlemen please excuse us? My lady and I have some business to take care of but we will be right back.” I say whilst pulling out Athena’s chair.

“Where are we going?” Athena questions while biting down on her bottom lip, she knew exactly where I was leading her and for what reason.

Luckily for us, the family bathroom of the restaurant had being empty. I closed the room door and dragged a bin against it so we wouldn’t get interrupted.

“You’ve being misbehaving tonight kitten, does daddy not give you enough attention?” I say whilst using my hand as Athena’s new necklace and tightening my grip around her neck as she backed against a wall.

Athena uses the wall to steady herself as she lifts her leg up and wraps it around my waist causing her skin hugging dress to lift up, exposing her white lacy thong.

I use my available hand to loop a finger around the band of her underwear, gently pulling it upwards revealing the shape of her folds.

Athena had now placed her opened palms against my chest, panting in my ear like a dog in heat. Her eyes had being beginning me to fuck her and my well-endowed hardened cock was eager to please.

I let go of Athena’s neck and opened my zipper, removing my wood from the buttoned silk boxers I had being wearing while she placed kisses along my jawline occasionally arriving at my ear and swirling her tongue around it which caused my cock to involuntarily jerk.

I slid Athena’s thong down before swooping her up in the air, her thighs balancing themselves in my arms, her hands around my neck pulling me closer to her. In that moment I held heaven in my arms.

I slipped easily into her sweet pussy as Athena had already being well lubricated. With each of my thrusts she threw her head back in ecstasy, biting on her lip to stop herself from moaning out loud.

“Ah Dante, oh God fuck.” These groans escaped her lips as I picked up the pace, ramming myself into her and pulling out before her pussy could tighten itself around my dick.

I could feel Athena’s nails dig into my Armani suit and watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she came all over my cock, each time more intense then the last.

I had moved my arms closer to her sex which allowed my hand easy access to her clit. As I slowed down my pace my fingers made their way to her pussy, rubbing it in circles leaving her body shaking in a pleasurable response.

“Are you going to be a good girl for daddy now?”

 I questioned Athena whilst deep inside of her with her clit between my two fingers. Her back was now arched as if the heavens had being pulling at her breasts. I buried my face between them as much as I could, biting down on the left bosom as I awaited her response.

Yes sir.” She responded and moved her hips in circular motions, knowing this would bring me close to the edge.

I pulled out and began stroking myself in front of Athena, her hands found their way to my gentlemen caressing them as I moaned, readying myself to cum. Athena had now taken my length into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it as I gently thrust towards the back of her throat causing her to gag.

The sight below me was a magnificent one yet my eyes had being closed shut in euphoria. I removed myself from her mouth before bending down and kissing those luscious lips with smudged lipstick all over them.

“Open your mouth.” I demanded, my one hand in her hair while the other held out my cock in front of her once more.

Like my good little girl she did as commanded. The head of my dick fit perfectly between her lips as I unloaded into her, my own head being thrown back by the intense release. I looked down just in time to watch Athena swallow my seed and lick the access of my cock.

I helped Athena clean up before I passionately kissed her, her voluptuous ass gave my hands something to grab onto.

“God, I love you Athena.”

“Babe, babe wake up.”

I wake up in a confused daze after hearing Crystal’s pleas.

“You were groaning a lot, it sounded like you were having a bad dream. Are you alright?” She questions while putting on the bedside lamp.

A dream, that’s what all of that was. It was the only time my mind could escape to a better place, a place where Athena was still in my life. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened, each day my heart yearns for her no matter what I try to do to move on.

Hell maybe I’m not supposed to move one but rather be stuck in an endless cycle of pain, because seemingly so that’s what I’ve caused her. It's like Dante's inferno was designed for me....

“Yeah, I’m good. It’s already 5am, I’m going to take a shower. I have back to back meetings today about next week’s fundraising gala for the community centre.”

“Alright then, I’ll see you tonight but for now I’m getting a few more hours of extra sleep.”

Crystal places a peck on my cheek before submerging herself under my cotton sheets.

Who is Crystal you might wonder? Well a lot has happened this past year and she has somehow became my crutch to deal with it all. My former campaign manager turned somewhat fling who understands my heart will never belong to her however she enjoys the luxuries of sleeping with a Romano.

I stepped into the shower and allowed the water to wash away my invisible tears, just as I have done countless times before. I should be happy, being the Mayor of a thriving city, dismantling Pedro’s operations slowly, having multiple successful businesses, the looks, the power, the fame but not the woman and that’s what’s killing me.

I know I made a promise to Matias and the other Ruiz men to keep my distance from Athena for her own safety but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been looking out for her in my own way. I needed to know she was safe, I needed to know her baby was safe. I didn’t care who the biological father was, I just know one day I will be raising that little boy as my own and give him and his mother everything that they desired in life.

Between Athena’s mother being alive and every other sick plot Pedro had going on, I was glad when Gisele’s story had being confirmed so that my girl would have someone by her side.

I had ran my hand over all the places Athena’s lips have lingered on me on the countless occasions that we shared this shower together. God if miracles existed, please bring her back into my life sooner rather than later.

End of p.o.v

v