It might actually happen!

I apologize for being away for so long. I started a master's degree and lost my grandmother and wasn't in a good place all together. BUT I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

Also, please allow me to shamelessly plug my new book, INEXTINCTUS on Dreame. If you guys like this, please check out my other works. any feed back is appreciated.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/P+gqNZaPOBBOk7Q8rUkbkA==.html

"Congratulations your highness, the consort is just over a month pregnant" the healer, Healer Rosewood, spoke as he stood up from the side of the bed where he was sat. The man was decidedly shocked when a Malfoy family house elf apparated into his home and demanded that he attend to his majesty and the consort. It took him just a few short minutes to link confirm that it was indeed a Malfoy elf and ignored the rest of the sentence, thinking that the elf was just going barmy. It was only when he was side along apparated into the Peverell manor foyer where the Evered crest was on full display that he balked and demanded further explanation from the elf. Talk about when a master ascends in life, so does his dogs and chicken. After listening to the explanation of the elf, he just stood there staring blankly at the crest. If not for the elf hurrying him along, he would have probably stood there all night.

"But we weren't trying to get pregnant" Lucius was in utter shock and Hadrian was getting worried about how pale he was getting. Both Lucius and Hadrian were sat on the bed, with Lucius being held in Hadrian's arms, both of them still wearing a look of abject disbelief. John has long since left the room after complaining that humans were just too stupid to see what was just in front of them.

"Are you implying that you conceived on wild magic?" Healer Rosewood was surprised. Pregnancies conceived on wild magic alone was very rare. In fact, it was practically unheard of in this day and age. Healer Rosewood who was about to ask what potion was taken to conceive so that he could prescribe the appropriate nutrient potions was stumped. Due to the rarity of wild magic conception between same sex couple, it was hardly mentioned except for an honorary one during training. For a short moment he saw his life flash before his eyes at the thought of him doing something wrong to the Malfoy Lord whom his majesty was clearly head over heals in love with or even the baby he carried. Sweat started to gather on his forehead as he frantically thought through all the medical volumes he could consult on in hopes to preserve his life.

"Precisely, our engagement bond has only just been formed and the bonding hasn't even been finalised yet" Hadrian answered as he snuck a look at Lucius who was looking even more unwell. He could tell that it wasn't just physical. He knew that look. It seems that his little serpent was overthinking and by the look on his face, whatever he was thinking of wasn't a good thing. "Healer Rosewood, do you mind giving us a minute?" Hadrian asked before the healer could speak, gesturing to the door out of their private rooms.

"Of course, your majesty" he bowed at the waist to ninety degrees before straightening out and leaving the room as if the fires of hell were on his heels.

"Lucius?" Hadrian lightly shook Lucius whose gaze was far away. "Are you not happy about this?". Utter pain twisted Hadrian's gut at the thought that Lucius no longer wanted his children. "If you do not want this, Draco and Iris are enough. We do not need to have any more" he did not know how the words left his mouth.

"W-What of course not!" Lucius, as if awaking from a dream, lurched up to hold Hadrian's face in his hands. "I want nothing more than to fill this manor with children for you. Its just-" Lucius dropped his gaze and his hands left Hadrian's face to warp around his neck before he buried his face back into Hadrian's chest.

"What is it?" Hadrian was getting worried. He lifted Lucius face and saw tears shimmering at the corner of his eyes. "Come on my little serpent. You know I hate to see you think yourself into a knot like this" Hadrian coaxed his lover, rubbing the corner of his eyes, his lips, nose, and even leaning down to drop kisses all over his face. Lucius silently accepted each kiss and melted a little more into the massive body holding him as if to shield him against the whole world.