🍋Toji Fushiguro🍋(again)

"Toji please don't stop..." (y/n) pleaded as she was grinding her pussy on Toji's open mouth. His dangerous green eyes looked up at (y/n). Her curls were an absolute mess, doe-like eyes were filled with lust and desperate desires, and tears stained her brown cheeks. Toji grinned against her sensitive pussy that was against his lips. He lazily began to suck on her swollen clit, then rolling his skillful tongue against it. (Y/n's) eyes rolled. He was too good at this. "Toji baby please, it's too much!" (Y/n) begged. She looked down at him. He had her pussy completely engulfed in his mouth. He sucked on her clit, making her fingers grip into his hair. Pulling away to catch his breath, he asked "Grind on my tongue baby, you wanna cum right?" Toji teased.

He stuck his tongue out and sent a long, sensual lick against (y/n's) clit again, making her hips buck. She slowly began grinding her hips against his face. The movement of her hips along with Toji's tongue lapping up against her clit. "Fuck- so good." She whimpered out. Toji grabbed onto (y/n's) thick thighs. He sucked on her clit again, this time he was showing no mercy. He slurped and swirled his tongue over her sensitive bud. The sounds of him slurping on her pussy along with (y/n's) moans were all that could be heard. "Toji I'm gonna c-" a loud moan escaped her throat before she could finish. Her thighs trembled and tried to close around Toji's head, but his grip held them open. He kept sucking on her pussy, making her wail out for mercy. "Toji mercy, mercy!" (Y/n) cried out. A low chuckle escaped Toji's throat, sending vibrations against her pussy. "Holy fuck-" (y/n) moaned out shakily. Toji slurped up the remains of her orgasm then pulled away and spat on her clit. His hands rubbed against her thick thighs. "Taste so good baby." He praised. "Now be a good girl and lay on your back yeah?"

Before (y/n) could speak, Toji pulled her off his face and flipped them over in one motion. (Y/n) landed on her back, arms pinned above her head by one of Toji's strong hands. His other hand held her left thigh, spreading it just enough to see her pussy still clamping from not being filled by his fat dick. "Look at ya, all desperate for this dick to be inside of you." Toji was right, (y/n's) eyes were watery, tears stained her lashes, but you could still see that she wanted his dick inside of her pretty pussy. Toji removed his hands from her wrists and grabbed both of her legs. He pushed them up to her chest while pressing her thighs together. "You want it?" Toji teased. "Yes I want it so bad baby." (Y/n) begged. Toji grabbed the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down to let his dick spring free. His fat cock popped out and hit him against his stomach. His prominent veins were seen all over. His tip was leaking pre-cum. He slapped his cock against (y/n's) clit, making her yelp. He tapped his tip against her clit, sliding it between her wet folds. "Gonna fill this pretty pussy up to the brim." Toji groaned.

He slipped inside of her with ease, making them both gasp. "Fuck...." (Y/n) whimpered. She could feel his dick kiss against her g-spot from just pushing all the way inside. Toji began to thrust inside of her at a slow pace, his strong hands held onto her thighs as he stroked inside of her deeply. sweat was falling from his flushed face. His eyes were glued to (y/n's) pussy. The way she sucked him in with her creamy walls was mesmerizing. He groaned. "So wet, and all for me." Toji stroked faster, making sloppy wet sounds. "Toji, s-so good..." (y/n) moaned. Her eyes began to roll. She gripped the sheets underneath her hands. She wanted to grab onto Toji, just touch him. "Toji please- I wanna touch you," she pleaded. Toji chuckled darkly. "You wanna fucking touch me? why should I hmm?" Toji teased. His hips moved faster. (Y/n) choked on her words. His thrusts were so powerful that the bed underneath them began to shift forward.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you doll, why should I let you touch me?" 

(Y/n) looked up at Toji, his green eyes were on her brown orbs. "Because- I wanna hold onto you when I cum." She whined out. "Yeah? You wanna hold onto me when I make that pretty pussy cum all over this dick?" (Y/n) shook her head as a shaky moan escaped her lips.

"Use your words."

"Yes daddy please!" She pleaded. "That's my girl." Toji let go of her legs, letting them wrap around his waist. (Y/n) grabbed onto Toji's shoulders and pulled herself up. She put her head into the side of his neck, biting it so she wouldn't scream out.

Toji took the opportunity of (y/n) being wrapped around him like that, to stand up while he was still inside of her. She wailed out at the new position she was in. He went to the closest wall, and placed her back against it.

Toji's thrusts we're absolutely ruthless, and (y/n) couldn't run from them. He grabbed her plump ass and sent a hard smack against it. "You like when I fuck you against the wall huh? Look at ya." Toji growled out. (Y/n) couldn't even speak anymore. All she could do was moan and let tears of pleasure fall from her eyes. "Cum for me bitch, all over this dick." He commanded. (Y/n) immediately came all over his fat dick. Her creamy pussy was still being filled by Toji's dick. Toji's hips started to give in a little, he was close. "Cum inside of me daddy please, I want it." (Y/n) whimpered.

"Fuck yeah, gonna cum inside of that pretty pussy- oh fuckkkk." Toji moaned out. His cum spilled inside of her plush walls. "Thank you Toji..." (y/n) gasped out, feeling his cum dribble out of her cunt.

"Always letting me fuck you like a whore, God I love you."

OH WOW.