18

Syd's POV

My gaze was fixed on Klaus as I watched him convince Tyler to complete the transition into a hybrid. Klaus compelled Stefan to feed on Elena in 20 minutes until Bonnie found a way to save Tyler. I was going to stay with her and try to help her, but Klaus made me come with him to see Tyler. Fortunately, she's okay... I think. That's what Caroline told me. Klaus figured out that the witches probably didn't want him to go through with breaking the curse but most importantly, not make more hybrids... which is why they said to kill the doppelganger so the source of blood to complete the hybrid transition would be gone. So Klaus believes that if Tyler drinks the blood of the doppelganger, the transition will be complete.

"Tyler don't," Caroline pleaded worried for her boyfriend's life. Care and I are on better terms now because honestly, can you blame her for shitting on Klaus like that? He's such a fucking asshole.

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway. Consider this an experiment" Klaus smirked. He held the tube of blood closer to Tyler who looked terrified.

Tyler slowly grabbed the tube and chugged it quickly. He started coughing and fell to the floor holding his heart. I bit my lip nervously and Klaus looked at me. His eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him closer to Care. She was flipping her shit.

Klaus bent down on the ground so he was face level with Tyler. He examined closely and watched as Tyler's eyes started to flicker yellow. All of sudden Tyler roared loudly and his eyes were fully yellow with veins forming under them.

"Now that's a good sign" Klaus smirked.

After all that happened, I realized Damon was not here or Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Matt, and even Stefan. I was alone. I walked around the familiar halls and ran my hand against the lockers that I haven't used in months. I thought about school and life before all this supernatural bullshit. It was easy. Normal. And now, it's different. Not worse or better... different. All of a sudden, I was interrupted from my thoughts by a gush of wind. I whipped my head around and saw nothing, but I knew I wasn't alone anymore. I grabbed a picture off the wall beside me and held it as a weapon. A second gush went by me and I whipped around the other way to see nothing again. Who the fuck is playing with me right now? I turn around to walk away but collide into what seems like a brick wall. Oh.

"Klaus", I growled annoyed dropping the picture on the ground, "What do you want?"

"To see you", he smirked, "And did you really take that picture off the wall as a weapon?"

"I'm not in the mood for this right now. Please tell me what you need and then leave", I said looking to the ground. I tried to act normal but I was still, embarrassingly hurt by what he did. I hate to admit it, but I am.

"You", he spoke gently, moving closer to my face. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk away. But I was unsuccessful. Klaus sped in front of me and glared, "Don't walk away from me"

"If you can do it to me, why can't I to you?" I said. He shook his head, saying nothing. "That's what I thought. Pathetic"

Klaus's POV

Pathetic. If she wants to call me pathetic fine, but she'll have to deal with the consequences from it.

I grab her wrists using vampire speed and slam her against the wall, with her hands above her head.

"Call me that again" I snapped.

"Or what?" she sang smirking, making me gulp to keep control.

"Stop it"

"Make me"

Fine.

I threw her over my shoulder and vamp sped into a classroom. I threw her on top of the desk and made her stay while I shut the door. I noticed from the corner of my eye, her sitting up, so I turned to face her.