𝟏𝟖 | 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃!

"Hurry up, Y/N, faster," the woman thought as she ran through the corps

"Y/N-chan!!" Mitsuri called.

"Kanroji-san!" Y/N said as she hugged the shorter woman (cuz in this story you're 5'11. Yeah, you're welcome for the extra height).

"Woi! Kamado! Where the hell are you for the last few months?!" the typical and moody Wind Hashira that nearly killed Y/N's little sister said.

"Where's Tengen-san?" Y/N asked.

"He fucking retired and left the shitty Sound Hashira title," Obanai replied.

"Please remain silent. Oyakata-sama is coming soon," Giyuu said. He was true. Oyakata-sama's weak figure showed up with two of his daughters next to him.

"Grretings, my dear Hashiras," he smiled. The other Hashiras bowed to him including Obanai that stayed in his usual branch before. "Today's meeting is not about Tanjiro nor anything related to the corps. It's about Y/N and a few new members that'll be coming."

"You may go on, Oyakata-sama," the Hinokami Hashira said.

"Why is it about her?" Giyuu asked. 

Gojo POV

I started using my Six Eyes for a while and saw Kamado-kun bowing with another... seven people? All of the have the exact same uniform as her. Only their haoris. Then there's this person with black hair with lavender mark covering half of his- wait it's a she? People here is confusing like what?? That person even have two girls that exactly looked the same. I'm really confused by this world now.

"Excuse me... are you a normal citizen?" one of those "demon slayers" asked.

"No. There's this black haired child that wanted the four of us to come here. Then Kamado-sensei asked us to wait here until one of the demon slayers came here," Megumi replied. Wow.

"Oh! The Hinokami Hashira I see. Do you want me to lead you to the estate? Or staying here?" he asked again.

"She said we can come into her estate when one of the demon slayers came here," Megumi replied. Megumi, I'm proud of you.

"Okay. Please follow me. It's pretty far so make sure you don't get lost here," the demon slayer turned his back towards us and started to lead us to Kamado-kun's mansion.

 It's pretty far so make sure you don't get lost here," the demon slayer turned his back towards us and started to lead us to Kamado-kun's mansion