Chapter 19: All The Missing Kids

"Y/N, no-" Aizawa sighed as he saw the child try to bite a chair leg. (He's literally a puppy 💀)

"Y/N, do you wanna play tea party?" Eri asked as she sat at a table with some of her toys sitting down with her. 

"Salmon" Y/N confirmed, crawling to the play table and picking up one of the tea cups, wondering why it was empty when she was the one who offered him tea. 

There was a knock at the door, Aizawa getting up from the couch to go investigate. He needed a long rest, he's been taking care of the two little ones for about three weeks now, and he was exhausted.

So opening the door to see Yamada, Present Mic, made the tired teacher just want to smack his head against the wall. 

"Not in the mood for your yelling phases" Aizawa stated while starting to close the door. 

"Hold on Shota man. The police station wants to talk to you, something about the lab Y/N came from" Yamada explained, whispering the last part. 

Aizawa visibly tensed before looking back at the two kids, Eri was still playing while Y/N was now laying on the floor, snuggling into his panda while Chelsea watched from the couch. 

"I can't leave them alone" Aizawa started but his colleague waved his hand a little. 

"Got you covered already. Mandalay offered to watch them. She said Kota's wanted to visit Y/N for a while now" he said. Aizawa sighed and nodded a little, noticing the cat themed hero exiting her car with a fidgeting Kota at her side. 

"Sorry for the trouble, Mandalay" Aizawa apologized. 

"Don't be, Kota's been asking to come visit nonstop" she laughed, allowing the boy to run into the house. 

"Those kids are going to be UA's best students when they get older" Yamada laughed. 

"Who's this?" Kota asked Y/N, gesturing to Eri. She looked equally as confused at the new face. Y/N didn't pay any mind to their questions, continuing to rock side to side as he stayed laying down without a care in the world.

"Y/N, he's kind of scary.." Eri whispered, going to her knees so she could grab the end of Y/N's jacket out of instinct. 

"Is this girl brainwashing you, Y/N?" Kota whispered, grabbing the other end of Y/N's jacket as he stared at Eri with narrowed eyes. 

Both kids were pulling back and forth, Y/N simply held panda close while he stared up at the ceiling. 

"They'll be fine, let's get going" Yamada whispered. Aizawa's shoulders sagged and he walked over to the kids, patting both Eri and Y/N on the head. 

"Behave, okay?" He asked. Eri nodded but kept her hold on Y/N, the boy merely closed his eyes and gently grabbed the hand Aizawa was using to pat him. 

The two heroes exited the house and silently drove towards the police station. Why they wanted to speak out of the blue was beyond Shota. The place had been taken down for quite some time now, he didn't think it would matter anymore.