Chapter 38~ No cuddles

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! COMMENT WHORES

*WARNING, CUTENESS OVERLOAD*

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Okay, you can do this Ivy.

I try to move but Ares's arms tighten around my waist, I bite my bottom lip and think about how to get out of this situation. A few hours ago, we came back home and-well fell asleep. Or well I acted to be asleep so I can do what i'l trying to do.

11:55, Shit I have to hurry.

I see my phone light up on the night table and I assume its Seb or Abby telling me to hurry up, I gently place my hand over his and lift it up slowly. He's spooning me right now, cute, I know.

I mumbles something and nuzzles his head into my neck as I freeze and my eyes widen, oh snap.

I wait a few seconds before continuing to move his damn hand, I sigh lightly when it's done and take a deep breath. Fuck i'm lazy.

I look at him over my shoulder and smile a bit at his sleeping face, he looks so calm when he's sleepi-this is creepy. Stop staring at him while he's asleep you creep.

I hear my phone buzzes reminding me of my mission, right. No cuddles...For tonight.

I roll, literally roll away from him with my arms tucked against my chest looking at the time. 11: 56, Not bad Ivy girl not bad at all. I sit up properly and grab my phone seeing Seb's messages along with Abby's.

I stand up slowly as I pull down Ares's shirt, I would change but there is no time at all for that. I'm in Ares's button up shirt and some black shorts. It looks like we did the nasty, but we didn't, I swear. GO NOW BITCH.

Jeez

I move forward and with the first damn step the floor creaks, imma die. My eyes widen as I look over my shoulder to see Ares stirring in the bed. I quickly grab a pillow and put it beside him as he hugs it, I laugh quietly and look at him cuddling the pillow thinking it's me. Poor darling.

I keep myself from laughing more and turn back. Okay, now go time. I avoid the spot I stepped on last time and tippy toe towards the door wishing, freaking praying for no more loud spots on the floor.

He's gonna be pissed, but it's gon be great.

I hold my phone close to me as I walk out using the light shining from his huge ass window and tip toe out of the room before closing the door quietly and looking at the hallway.

I knew I should have meant it when I said I should start running in the morning.

I take a deep breath before sprinting down the hall, then the stairs into the kitchen not wanting to be even a second late.

"He's gonna kill us all" I hear Athena

"He's too whipped" Seb yawns

I walk into the kitchen breathless, "I'm...Here-Gimme a...sec" I bend down clutching my knees calming down my breathy, I knew I was lazy but this lazy? Whoa, imma hit the gym tomorrow.

"Okay, we have the cake. The candles and everything" Athena says and I nod, "Let's go, I got the confetti" Abby smirks holding a confetti cannon in her hands as I chuckle.

"You get the cake, Imma drop it" Athena says and I nod walking to the small circular cake with two candles with the numbers 3 and 0. Oh my lordy lord he's 30 years old. I mean in 2 minutes he is-OH MY GOD 2 MINUTES